• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Pre Op Diet for Gastric Band

Morning how you feeling today Hope you got those socks on sweets xx

How's it going @Jonicorn ? The first few days are not the greatest but you'll pull through. Sleeping and walking are going to be your main schedule of activities now. Socks on though as we don't want you to get poorly. Sip lots of water too as you need to flush your system out and it's supposed to help with the constipation.x

Hey everyone, I had a really horribly uncomfortable and sore day yesterday. I wasn’t comfortable standing sitting or lying. I didn’t eat anything after my custard and just wanted to sleep. I woke up in much higher spirits today, took a short walk to my sisters house and spent the day just following her around.

I bought baby food today lol. I’m craving spaghetti Bolognese and saw a baby puréed pot of it so treated myself, added some salt and it was lovely lol. It definitely sorted my craving and went through my band well. My sister made me some angel delight too which was lovely

Also, due to popular demand, the socks are on lol

Pleased your feeling better today:). Hooray for the socks well done xx How’s the wind pain xx

Pleased your feeling better today:). Hooray for the socks well done xx How’s the wind pain xx
I think the hardest thing was getting used to the wind pain. It’s a really horrible sensation but when you feel it coming on, it’s easy to adjust and avoid it so it encourages me to get up and about. My tummy is really swollen which is annoying because the clothes which were starting to feel big on me are now feeling tight again lol but I know it’s only temporary.

I’ve been booked in for my first fill on 22nd August :)

And woo socks lol, I hate them so much

Attachments

• 0D775D52-5878-47DF-BED3-F44070D5FF17.jpeg
    0D775D52-5878-47DF-BED3-F44070D5FF17.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
They look well sexy hehe back at school:) Hopefully the swelling and all the wind will settle down soon for you. But you seem to be doing really well babe xxx. Not be long and I will be In The sexy socks xxx

They look well sexy hehe back at school:) Hopefully the swelling and all the wind will settle down soon for you. But you seem to be doing really well babe xxx. Not be long and I will be In The sexy socks xxx
Oh you’re going to love them.
If you get an itch, you will fight your way to your leg through the pain of bending and then fail to scratch the itch because of the inpenitrable socks. Every floor will feel slippery, including carpet and your toes will escape the socks! Lol

:rotflmao:
Oh you’re going to love them.
If you get an itch, you will fight your way to your leg through the pain of bending and then fail to scratch the itch because of the inpenitrable socks. Every floor will feel slippery, including carpet and your toes will escape the socks! Lol

Your selling them well!! Haha there not the greatest I know babe but they do an amazing job xx :) xx :rotflmao:

Hey everyone, I had a really horribly uncomfortable and sore day yesterday. I wasn’t comfortable standing sitting or lying. I didn’t eat anything after my custard and just wanted to sleep. I woke up in much higher spirits today, took a short walk to my sisters house and spent the day just following her around.

I bought baby food today lol. I’m craving spaghetti Bolognese and saw a baby puréed pot of it so treated myself, added some salt and it was lovely lol. It definitely sorted my craving and went through my band well. My sister made me some angel delight too which was lovely

Also, due to popular demand, the socks are on lol
Glad you are feeling better today and got your socks on, must be even worse in this heat. Maybe you'll start a new summer trend lol. xx

How you diddling Chick xx

The wind pain is gone woohoo :) only pain I have now is from the slight swelling. I’m able to drive again tomorrow which means I’m freeee lol. Off to Manchester for the weekend to a convention which I’m looking forward to.

Yeah brilliant so you off to Harry Potter thingy then happy days sweets

Yeah I’m going to a convention in Manchester. Looking forward to it :) had a really good day today, went out shopping, had some baby food for lunch lol.

Have fun babe but please take it slow and steady remember even though you feel ok you just had surgery xx look after yourself and drink plenty of fluids xxx

Yeah take it steady @Jonicorn You may feel better but your body is only getting used to your reduced calories and tiredness will hit you differently than pre surgery. Make sure you plan lots of breaks and know where you can sit down and take a break. It can hit you all of the sudden getting tired and you want to make sure you are safe. Enjoy the convention. I hope its loads of fun.x

Back