• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

How true Butterfly. Yes, yes, yes ... Now I roll, and tuck my skin somewhere.

And Ceecie, I've broken three of my Spanish connection's beds over the years - a combo of my size and an LDR ... Shocking! Tee hee!

Pahahaha! LDR.....?? Ohhhhhhh not Liver Reducing Diet?!! You minx!! :).

I used to grab the headboard too Butterfly and do a 5 point turn....sexy ay!! I'm glad we are all more....."active" in bed now!!!!! :) x

Looking forward to some bedroom action ... Have no idea where it's going with the 'prospect'. Watch this space ... Yes, I'm a minx, a hussy, all those femme fatale things ... About time too. *cackles*. Shocking!!!!

About time too.....just enjoy yourself as much as you possibly can!!! But tell me all about it cos I'm boring and been with the same fella 5 yrs!!! ....I need gossip in my life!! Lol xxx

Have some of that action for us all make it more fun and enjoyable

I dare not so much as dream ... He is a dish and a half ... But it is complicated. So if nothing comes of it, at least it's good to have flaunted myself, and had a bit of saucy banter ...

Oh ladies, it's been a GREAT day!!!

Shopping in Swindon meant I went into Debenhams and dared to try on a size 22 dress as a goal for next month. Well....it only bloody FITS!!!! I feel so chuffed with myself. I know my bottom half is still a size 26.....but this is such a huge difference for me for lots of reasons, mainly;

1. I couldn't even make the walk to Debenhams 6 months ago.
2. I couldn't fit into clothes in Evans, let alone any other shop.

I'm just starting to feel like I'm leading a "normal life".....walking around, going into coffee shops, mooching around window shopping-something I would never do as it was just too much effort and painful!! My OH is so happy! We parked on level 4 in the multi-store car park and then realised the lift was broke. You should have seen his face when I declined moving the car to a lower level rather than walk down the steps.......his face was even funnier when I walked UP the stairs after walking for 2-3 hrs!!!

Such a difference.....and such an improvement. Can't wait to see how much improvement I see in the next 6 months!! Loving my bypass right now :)

X

Awwww hun your little nsv's make me so happy for you.. This was me a year ago and I can feel your excitement. I remember looking round Debenhams & gawping at the smaller clothes at a size 22 thinking maybe just maybe I will fit into that lovely outfit etc by this time next year... guess what I do now :)... Well done Ceecie :D xx

WEll done Ceecie that's fabulous, I too have a smaller top half to the bottom. I have just bought a nice dress for a friends wedding its a 20 fits lovely because the bit weight I have put on has gones straight on my thighs. I looked at the dress as I took it out of the packaging and thought its too small it is not it has lots of room in it. It also was £40 cost me £22 n that was delivery charge as well as had money off it, It is red I just need to decide what to go with it have a shrug type cardigan oatmeal COLOUR but need shoes n bag but guna see my daughter for advice I personally think white but she will say no mother she already told me nude shoes lol she knows better than me . xx

T
0X_00930_1705.jpg
his is it

Whoop whoop ceecie girl xxx

Thats awesome news ceecie hope you feel proud

Back