• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Ooh yeh I love oxtail I live off cup of soups fave being chicken n leek or minestrone but don't no if they be suitable x

Any soup sieved with no bits is fine as is tea coffee nas squash yogurt milked down to a liquid but check with your provider as they might say different to mine

Also, don't go mad and buy loads in.....you will only take tiny amounts. I still have 8 tins in my cupboard 6 months put!! Lol x

I had a spa day today and plucked up the courage to put my saggy arse onto the massage table!! I explained my recent surgery and weightloss to the beauty therapist and she gave me 2 tailor made treatments; 1) exfoliation 2) skin firming and weightloss She worked on me for 2 hrs and I felt wonderful, Got home and peed all evening. I've just weighed myself and I've lost 6lbs since 9am!!! The products she used were Decleor Baume slim effect drainage massage balm and moisturisers. It is £22 on Amazon. She said if I use the moisturiser every day I will see a massive improvement in my sagging thighs and it stimulates the metabolism so my weightloss should improve. Will let you all know how I get on! :)

Attachments

• image-1919445384.jpg
    image-1919445384.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image-493765091.jpg
    image-493765091.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
You look glowing and so happy must have been good

You look radiant Ceecie :) Well done on those losing those pounds too.xx

Who else went and googled this lol?!

Not me :innocent0002: :whistle:

Lmao !! Ladies we are all the same when it comes to weightloss!

I'm 6 months out today. 9 stone 6lbs lost :)

Attachments

• image-3786147192.jpg
    image-3786147192.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 84
Lmao !! Ladies we are all the same when it comes to weightloss!

I'm 6 months out today. 9 stone 6lbs lost :)

You have lost my mummy :) She's just come back of holiday and put on 4lbs so is now 9st 6 lol

Attachments

• mummy.jpg
    mummy.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 78
Blimey!!! That's a great representation......can't believe I've lost it so quick tbh. I just need to lose the same again!!!!!! :) thanks for sharing Butterfly xxx

Blimey!!! That's a great representation......can't believe I've lost it so quick tbh. I just need to lose the same again!!!!!! :) thanks for sharing Butterfly xxx

I bet if you tried to pick her up and walk you'd not get very far, it shows just how much strain our poor bodies were under (wish I followed after my mum build wise she's never been over 9st 7 apart from pregnancies) she's 73 now - pic was taken in Feb when she was 72 :)

I'm sure you will lose it Ceecie you have done so well xx

Back