• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

I do!!! Everyone around me is so happy, I never realised how important my role is in my family....it's lovely :)

How are you getting on?

X

Ceecie, i feel very happy for you!!! So glad you are feeling a lot better and can do those simple things.. No thin person ever even considers how hard simple things like that are for a big person! And i am glad that you are happy! :)

Ah cheers Hun! I still have a super long way to go, but life is getting easier by the day. It's very exciting :)

X

That sounds like me at the moment if I've got to walk far I Tend to put it off as much as possible cause of pain in my knee n hip sounds like u r doin wonderful ceecie x

That sounds like me at the moment if I've got to walk far I Tend to put it off as much as possible cause of pain in my knee n hip sounds like u r doin wonderful ceecie x

It's hard work when you are in pain.....which is why I hate the suggestion that all FAT people are LAZY! I've always worked hard and struggled along, out of breath and sweating after minimal activity. I used to have a permanent grimace when walking....I wasn't lazy at all....just struggling. I used to take Solpadol and Codeine regularly to ease back/hip/knee pain.....and do all my shopping in supermarkets so I could park near the door. I even used disabled spots on bad days....and remember having to stop shopping half way through because I couldn't stand any longer.......

Have you had.surgery popps? I really hope your pain improves soon xxx

Yes, most of us big people do struggle with pains and aches.. I am always so embarrassed about the way i walk, the way only few steps make me hot and sweaty.. And all the joint pain i get aswell..i hate sun, i hate warmth.. (Temperatures above +15c makes me extra uncomfortable) ..I avoid walking with My friends or family.. As i can never walk as quick as them (even though they are thinking they walk very slow..). And i could go on and on on this topic.. :)

i am sure most of us understand all the things you are talking about and probably have been in similar situation themselves. Thats why i like this forum. All my friends are thin so lots of time i am either embarrassed to express what i an going through or they just dont simply understand if i try to explain.

Thats why i am so glad that things for you are getting better and you can already enjoy yourself more. I am sure everything will improve even more . But i do believe recognizing small good things like that helps you to stay motivated even more.

Last edited:
Totally agree with you, love this forum and love the understanding!

One smiley Ceecie! :)

Attachments

• image-1889140079.jpg
    image-1889140079.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 51
That's my girl!!!! Thrilled for you ... I wants to squeeze you all tight!!! Sooooo exciting isn't it, that realisation that we can buy 'normal' clothes ... in 'normal' stores ... and are in fact 'normal' people ... not freaks! I told you a while back you would be buying a SS14 wardrobe from normal places and you are!! Mwoah!!!!! xxxxxx

You look lovely Ceecie. xxx

No surgery as yet had all my pre ops seen every1 I need to apart from endocrine which is 2 wks away then I'm straight in

That's my girl!!!! Thrilled for you ... I wants to squeeze you all tight!!! Sooooo exciting isn't it, that realisation that we can buy 'normal' clothes ... in 'normal' stores ... and are in fact 'normal' people ... not freaks! I told you a while back you would be buying a SS14 wardrobe from normal places and you are!! Mwoah!!!!! xxxxxx

LOL ahhhhh thank you Lilac!!! You've made the journey easier so far Hun and are an inspiration to me.....very exciting, I haven't felt like this for YEARS!!! Massive smiles and hugs aplenty xxx

Ceecie your hair is gorgeous .. You look so happy too :D

Fab new look there ceecie really looks good on you

Thanks ceecie I'm just at the stage of all the doubting questions now thinkin of all the what ifs but I no it will all be fine n worth it

What's good to buy for post op soups etc?? I can only stomach chicken oxo as a clear liquid does any1 have any good suggestions I'm quite fussy really hehe x

What's good to buy for post op soups etc?? I can only stomach chicken oxo as a clear liquid does any1 have any good suggestions I'm quite fussy really hehe x

I used to sieve any soup I fancied and then moved on to blending after a week or so. Initially I added water....I think oxtail went down the best. Lentil soup is great for a protein kick also xx

Back