• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

WTG Ceecie :)... I measure my losses in "Sophie's" my now 25lb granddaughter ... So I have lost seven and a half Sophie's lol... One is enough to carry!

I bet if you tried to pick her up and walk you'd not get very far, it shows just how much strain our poor bodies were under (wish I followed after my mum build wise she's never been over 9st 7 apart from pregnancies) she's 73 now - pic was taken in Feb when she was 72 :) I'm sure you will lose it Ceecie you have done so well xx

Oh I'd never be able to carry her!! All of my aches and pains have gone..... I really regret putting my body through what I did. Fingers crossed I can reverse any damage to joints before I get much older X

Comparison from last month. I'm still averaging 10lbs per month.

Attachments

• image-2546317444.jpg
    image-2546317444.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3500336473.jpg
    image-3500336473.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 67
Wow can really see the difference in just a month, I must get O/H to do more pics of me, its the only time I "see" the weight loss.

Oh I'd never be able to carry her!! All of my aches and pains have gone..... I really regret putting my body through what I did. Fingers crossed I can reverse any damage to joints before I get much older X
Some of my damage seems gone. My knees however seem too far gone.

It was my left ankle that used to kill me after walking/standing for 5 minutes, today I walked round Ikea for over 2 hours and not a twinge :)

That's exactly what I'm experiencing Butterfly,,,, I keep moving and wait for the pain but it doesn't come!! :) xxx

Is anyone having back problems since the op? My feet and legs have stopped aching when I'm on the go but my back is giving me real problems, someone said it's my skeleton readjusting after carrying so much weight but I've no idea if this is true

I did have a spate where I had back ache where it felt like things were adjusting but luckily it didn't last more than a week or so.

Yes !! I was told the same....change in fat disposition and pressure points. I had a month of achy bum where I felt like there was no fat covering my coccyx!! All ok at the mo thankfully xxx

I've started swimming 5 times per week,,...I think it's the reason I'm not in pain. I feel stronger and fitter. Try and get moving more Hun but keep it low impact x

I've started swimming 5 times per week,,...I think it's the reason I'm not in pain. I feel stronger and fitter. Try and get moving more Hun but keep it low impact x

You look great, so pretty. Well done on your amazing loss! I need to swim more :) xx

Does anyone wear a medical alert bracelet post op? This is mine, I have a card in my wallet to day I'm a bariatric patient, no sugars, no NSAIDS. I ordered it from Amazon it cost £16.99 and I've had a few compliments for it being a nice bracelet!!! Lol x

Attachments

• image-2111588082.jpg
    image-2111588082.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 51
I had a lovely surprise from my 4 yr old niece today.... She gave me a necklace she had made "because you are pretty now and look like a princess"!!!!!

BLESS HER!! It felt so good :)

Attachments

• image-1397644390.jpg
    image-1397644390.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 54
Awwww bless ..it's lovely :)

On the SOS thing. I carry a card in my wallet. More for the fact of my Asthma though and a couple of medicinal allergies.

Back