• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

I was looking at the bracelets for diabetes and med allergy didnt know they did bariatric ones might consider it more now if I can get it added to a diabetes one

I was looking at the bracelets for diabetes and med allergy didnt know they did bariatric ones might consider it more now if I can get it added to a diabetes one

Hi Princess, my bracelet is an international medical alert bracelet which arrives blank. You can either get in engraved on the back stating your condition or carry the card in your wallet with details. It isn't specifically for bariatric patients, just an alert to having medical needs. The symbol on the front is recognised by all medical staff xxx

I'm doing good 6lbs from target, been swimming a couple of times but need to go more :) xx

Amazing Nic!! Can't believe you're at target already!! I reckon I've got another year at least!!
You must be so pleased.....did you expect it to happen so quickly? Are you feeling as slim as you look?? X

Go nicola thats brill and so quick congrats

Thanks ceecie will have a nose when I hit the pc later

Amazing Nic!! Can't believe you're at target already!! I reckon I've got another year at least!! You must be so pleased.....did you expect it to happen so quickly? Are you feeling as slim as you look?? X

Thanks everyone. Seems a long time since op but only 6 months!

Being so ill at the beginning helped in a weird way! I'd given myself until august to hit target, so not far.

Sometimes I feel slim, the loose skin doesn't help much! It's taking my brain a while to catch up with my body. People have changed towards me. Particularly women!

Although I'm now a size 12 the scales still say I'm technically obese. To be "normal" I'd need to lose another 2 stone....

Keep up the good work you look amazing xxx

You know by your face I think, my body always looks big to me but my face was starting to go gaunt at my least weight. It looks much better that my weight has increased a little. Not happy with my body but face looks much better lol. xx there is always something. lol xx

OH!!! Hello shape!! :)

Feeling great at 10 stone loss!

Attachments

• image-2518125865.jpg
    image-2518125865.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2092261250.jpg
    image-2092261250.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 101
Hello curvy lady twit twoo ... You are looking ab fab Ceecie. Brilliant work & well done hun :D xx

Looking gorgeous :)

Lovely lady in so many ways :)

Woweeeeeeee what a loss and what a transformation!!! Well done Hun xxxx

You look amazing Ceecie! When things are this good you can't help but realise that every moment chucking up in the loo trying to get back to normal and every sip of bland fluid for months on end before, was soooo worth it. I knew you'd do it xxxx

Ahh thanks ladies!! Weight loss has slowed down now to 2-3lbs per week. But strangely my body is changing dramatically. My waist has become really firm and I'm starting to see flabby belly hanging down ......slapping the firming cream on everyday and swimming 4-5 times per week. I really hope I can get it to lift and firm up so that the later stages aren't unhappy having to deal with a fold of skin!!

Looking good ceecie and an amazing loss

Back