• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Helpful Books Anyone?

I just bought USN The Emotional book from Amazon. It was twenty odd pounds but when I got the Kindle version it was only seven so am well pleased. Thanks for recommending it, going to go have a read now (another benefit of kindle - no waiting) :)

I just bought USN The Emotional First Aid book from Amazon. It was twenty odd pounds but when I got the Kindle version it was only seven so am well pleased. Thanks for recommending it, going to go have a read now (another benefit of kindle - no waiting) :)

A book I would heartily recommend is "Return To Slender" by Carol Bowen Ball with a forward by Shaw Somers (the Fat Doctor). Carol had a Bypass but also has worked as a Food writer for many years. It has the benefit of being totally focused for the UK market with UK measurements and ingredients. It covers advice and recipes etc for all three stages, clear fluids, soups, puree, soft etc and is colour coded for easy reference. Think this is the only book of its kind geared for the UK.

Obviously the increase demand has upped the price back in April/ May I only paid a few pounds for the emotional first aid kit, again via Amazon from USA.

Back