• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here I am the newish me now with photos

suepat10

Wow!!

Louanne79

Can't see albums on my iPhone, so I'll have to check them out on the PC tomorrow. I bet you look fab!
xXx

And you do look fabulous!! Well done you.
Good job I did check them - come coffee time I would never have recognised you from your profile pic!
xXx

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Wendy, it sounds like you are doing fantastic, do you go to the support meetings?

The support meetings are a little too far for me to attend and being on a Monday evening it doesn't fit in with my 7 year old.
But I met JayHobbs last week and I'm meeting Louanne on Saturday and I'm going to meet up with Ryan soon.

Where in Dudley are you?

phatmomma

The support meetings are a little too far for me to attend and being on a Monday evening it doesn't fit in with my 7 year old.
But I met JayHobbs last week and I'm meeting Louanne on Saturday and I'm going to meet up with Ryan soon.

Where in Dudley are you?

See :cry::cry::cry: you don't need some phatmomma coffee time now :cry::cry::cry: lol xx

phatmomma

Shhhh!! :secret: Don't anyone but I am interviewing them all to see if there is any one as loopy as you :silly:
so far no one has hit the mark yet :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Wendy my lovely friend, your wasting your time, the only person i know as loopy as me is Tesmerelda lol.... But now she's well on the way through her uni course to teach kiddy pips she's gonna grow up and be all sensible so i'll have a think about any other nutters :) xxx

Lilyscent

You look amazing and what a transformation, thank you for sharing them with us all xx

21tasha

have to agree with the others...you look super....amazing transformation - well done Wendy xxx

JayHobbs

Slowly Shrinking
Shhhh!! :secret: Don't anyone but I am interviewing them all to see if there is any one as loopy as you :silly:
so far no one has hit the mark yet :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I wouldn't be so sure,,, lol
You ain't seen nothin yet.
I am still warming up :D

Jules: you will always be number one Coffee buddy! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaa
PS can't wait to also meet you in person...soon I hope :)

xXx

Rebirth

Wendy, you look fantastic. Love the smile.

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I wouldn't be so sure,,, lol
You ain't seen nothin yet.
I am still warming up :D

Jules: you will always be number one Coffee buddy! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaa
PS can't wait to also meet you in person...soon I hope :)
xXx

Yeah I want to know when the momma will be in the area for COFFEEEEEEEEE and cake and we will all arrange to meet up:D