• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here in Turnov!!!

Enema? Ho..no...nooooooo! Ho my God, I expected them to give a strong laxative, not to stick something up my no-no...

This will be your face :eek:

:8855:

However, it's just fine lol I'd actually forgot aboutit until it was mentioned!

xo

Thanks guys, especially Deb, that info was really helpful. I have been scouring the site and can only seem to find a few diaries regarding the wrap, yours included. it is definitely helpful to know what to expect.

Today is home time and I am feeling much better, just need to have the cannula out and my plasters off then I can jump in the shower. Really looking forward to seeing my kids.
Given a strawberry and banana yogurt drink for breakfast again which I really like. Wish we had them back home. I don't think bringing cuppa soups or diet shakes is really needed tbh and less to pack in your case. xx

Yep I really like the yog drinks. Am going to pop into aldi and see If they sell them here. Glad all went well. Just take it easy. And take it One day at a time. It took about 2 weeks to feel better for me. Safe journey home. Good luck. It geeks great to be at home in your own bed with real telly

I am home!!! Had a really good night sleep, I was able to sleep on both sides which I haven't been able to do whilst at the hospital. I am feeling very tired and I have had loads of sleep, probably because of the very long journey yesterday. I feel very dizzy if I'm honest, I feel like my eyesight is very hazy, I can still see alright but it's hard to focus.
My two lovely kiddies missed me loads, I came in when they were asleep in bed and kissed them goodnight and my 2 year old little girl woke up and I said, it's mummy, she practically jumped on me and gave me a huge cuddle and I burst into tears, it was very emotional. I am glad to be home :)

I'm glad your ok Karen! I didn't mention your second enema, I thought it would be a nice surprise for the unexpected ;-) lol!! xx

Last edited:
I am home!!! Had a really good night sleep, I was able to sleep on both sides which I haven't been able to do whilst at the hospital. I am feeling very tired and I have had loads of sleep, probably because of the very long journey yesterday. I feel very dizzy if I'm honest, I feel like my eyesight is very hazy, I can still see alright but it's hard to focus.
My two lovely kiddies missed me loads, I came in when they were asleep in bed and kissed them goodnight and my 2 year old little girl woke up and I said, it's mummy, she practically jumped on me and gave me a huge cuddle and I burst into tears, it was very emotional. I am glad to be home :)

I'm glad your ok Karen! I didn't mention your second enema, I thought it would be a nice surprise for the unexpected ;-) lol!! xx

Hi and thanks for sharing.
I hope u are well and all goes well.
You mentioned u have young children.
Im also thinking of having the plication.
I too have a 7 months old and a 2 year old.
How did u manage? Do u think I can be ok with 2 very young ones?
X

Back