• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On my way to Turnov Today

wobblestokie

Im flying to Turnov today, sadly the girl who was travelling with me has had to cancel and Im all alone.

Its so silly, I was initially travelling alone and fine with it, but when I had a 'mate' and lost a 'mate' Ive become terribly nervous of going!!!

But like I have said before, Im a big girl (in every way) and Ill just get on with it

xx :wave_cry:

Hi! You will be totally fine. Don't worry. The lovely driver will pick you up as you leave customs he's right there in his red ambulance outfit. Tommorow will be so busy with pre op tests and before you know it your done and on your way home. You will be fine honestly. Xxx

Thanks Jules

I keep reading everyones post op posts saying how well everything went and how great they feel...then I have an OMG moment....lol

xx
xx

Hi Hun just wanted to wish a safe journey and a speedy recovery you will soon be on the loosers bench. :) xxx

Aww no I read that and I really feel for you, its exactly how Im feeling, but I think your going to be so busy and after the op your going to want to veg out before you head home to your family you won't realise. Keep us all updated on your journey xxx

Good Luck hun,wishing you a speedy recovery.

Your no doubt tucked up in bed already having eaten your final meal for a while (mine was a cuppa soup and a biscuit!! Wild lol!!)
You will be fine Tommorow. Tonight is the worst part, waiting. Tommorow you will be done and asleep and then the real adventure begins. Try and get a good nights sleep! They will wake you up mega early! Best wishes!! Julia x

Hi everyone. Here I am in room 505. 24hrs post op and feel fine. I wasnt a bag of fun yesterday but I guess that is to be expected.

Get the end of that loosers bench polished, there's a shrinking bum on the way!!!

xxx

Hi everyone. Here I am in room 505. 24hrs post op and feel fine. I wasnt a bag of fun yesterday but I guess that is to be expected.

Get the end of that loosers bench polished, there's a shrinking bum on the way!!!

xxx

We've a space with your name on it!! ;) Glad it went well!!

Last edited:
Fantastic! So glad all went well.
When are you flying home? x

Hi Shelly

All being well, Im flying back on Friday morning.

xx

Back