• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

amazing friends on here

:character00238:just had a visit from the lovely suzz69, we met on here and i think she is fabulous person, knew i was feeling low so visited and brought me lovely boquet of flowers ... made me feel loved blesss. thanks suzz xxx
oh how lovely :)

LOL Funny doint you know my wound could still burst open laughing BUT Sorry cant do the Wig or Dress and leave your imaginations alone for now and yep not far from Durham at all - requesting day pass for this mad hatter

Am planning on going to Support Group on Thursday - any other mad north east hatters pre or post op going to Sunderland then?

phil me n suzz meet up in durham im sure u can find a dress to wear u can sneak up from darlo to meet us but plzzzzz wear a wig . as a dress and kin head wont go together lol .... welcome anytime the more the merrier... mad hatters on day release lol

Bit far for me Maz, but am there in spirit ... we specialize in lifting peeps when necessary as we have all been there & know how it feels. Glad Suzz made you feel so much better, lovely ... by the way what is a kin head, lol xxx???

Back