• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In Prague

Scubaloopy

Hi everyone,
I feel like I know you all already as I have been reading all your posts for a couple of weeks - but until I got here tonight and met up with reederoo, I had not managed to get the hang of posting!!! Derrrr!
Anyway - here we are in our luxury appt, feeling a mix of emotions! One minute excited, the next scared! The lovely Tom was as lovely as you all said when we met him at the airport. He gave us a quick tour of the city before dropping us here. We have now told each other our life stories and ready for the next stage of our adventure in the morning! Keep you posted xxx

Good luck hun xx

good luck to you x

Hello and welcome huni,

You are in good company with Caz. Look after each other and it will be over before you know.
Pre,op is fine. Just ECG, bloods weight and life history questions!!!
Thinking of you both
:) x

Good luck Katy, Caz and I are thinking of you having your op today as we get ready for ours tomorrow! We are soooo excited now! Let us know as soon as you can that you are all ok xxxx

Good luck Katy, Caz and I are thinking of you having your op today as we get ready for ours tomorrow! We are soooo excited now! Let us know as soon as you can that you are all ok xxxx

Thank you very much :) Good luck to you and Caz xxxx

good luck

Hi all,bumping an old thread but tried to PM Scuba and couldn't. I, had a search through old posts and saw that you had surgery with Prague Beauty. Am looking into having arms and thighs done with them, have sent pics etc just waiting to hear back from them but was wondering how your experience was with them? First hand reports always count for more. Please could you get bk to me on here or email me [email protected]. Thanks a lot in advance xx

Back