• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello & update from me.... J-Mo

J-Mo

Hello everyone

Hope you had a fabulous Xmas & Santa was good to you ;)

My weight loss has continued in its very strange trend of not losing anything for weeks then losing approx. 5lb in one week, as I have done over Xmas.

Food is still a big issue for me as virtually everything I eat leaves me feeling nauseas! Got a tip from Nikki (Nikster) to maybe change some of my tablets so I'm off to see my GP to get this sorted. Got my B12 injection to get 12th Jan so hopefully I'll have more energy.

However, I'd like to reiterate that I do not regret my bypass & I feel very honoured to have this opportunity. Feel little let down by the after care at SRH but hey ho!!

I've not posted for awhile for several reasons such as lack of time (doing overtime) & I hate f**kin moaning about having a bad time as I feel soooo guilty. But that doesn't mean I don't keep myself updated on every single one of my lovely friends on this forum. I wish you all well on your journeys whatever stage you're at.

Happy New Year everyone & I wish you all the luck in 2011 :D

Take care

Jacci xx

Hi Jacci. Its geat to hear you're doing so well but sad to hear you're feeling so lousy. I hope the change of pills does the trick pet.

I'm hoping we can meet up in the New Year.

Love Grace xxx

Hi Jacci, 5lbs over christmas is great! well done :D Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the nausea.....I get it sometimes but its not right that you get it after everything you eat! It must do your head in.....hope the tablet shake-up might help!
Have a great new year hun and im so pleased to hear you dont regret your bypass even though you have had so much nausea :D XX

Hi Jacci. Its geat to hear you're doing so well but sad to hear you're feeling so lousy. I hope the change of pills does the trick pet.

I'm hoping we can meet up in the New Year.

Love Grace xxx

Would be lovely to see you Grace

Hi Jacci, 5lbs over christmas is great! well done :D Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the nausea.....I get it sometimes but its not right that you get it after everything you eat! It must do your head in.....hope the tablet shake-up might help!
Have a great new year hun and im so pleased to hear you dont regret your bypass even though you have had so much nausea :D XX

Hope you're doing well too Dotty ;)

Hi jacci good news on your weight loss love....you have done really well over christmas.

I hope you can get your medication sorted so as not to be sick like this....bet your so fed up of it.

Wishing a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours xxx

Thanks Sugga & not long for you now. Fingers, toes, eyes etc. crossed that it doesnt get postponed again :)

No, no!! I know u'll have ur op in Jan. Mark my words. My mother always said I was a witch ;)

Thanks Jacci... and we do our very best to keep up with all that's going on around you too... you always know where we are and any trouble shared is a trouble halved... you've certainly halved many of mine!

An award winning weightloss over Christmas like that is a testament to your hard work... you deserve every ounce of your loss and I'm over the moon for you.

Only one more sleep tonight... then... I get to see you in 2011 and I'm overjoyed at the thought!

Roll on July.

All the very best to you Jacci and to your family for 2011 and beyond, I'm very glad to have you in my life.

Love and hugs xxx

Well done jacci on the weight loss , I hope the tablet change will sort you out , I'm not on the fast tabs either but on the capsules apparently my pct don't like using them ! All the best for 2010 , hope you feel better soon hunny xx

Well done on your weight loss Jacci and sorry to see that the nausea is still a problem for you.
It will get better I promise, I was sick almost daily for the first 3 months at least and still am sometimes...temperamental pouch!
Happy New Year x

Thanks everyone for your words of support. It really does mean a lot.

Happy New Year everyone & I hope all our dreams come true ;)

All the very best for 2011 Jacci... hoping you find contentment and happiness in every corner of your life... also hoping that the nausea settles for you and you can start to live and enjoy life to the full.

Love and hugs Jac... and I'm hanging onto a great thought, I get to see you this year!

All the very best xxx

jacci...
please don't feel bad for not posting...
us pre oppers what to hear the good ,but also the bad..
5lbs lose over Christmas..I think you may hold the title of most lost over the festive season..well done xxx

ooo j mo just seen this thread, just wondering what srh 'hasnt' done so to speak?... i hear good and bad things about this hospital well done your wl to! your doing fab xx

I personally think the after care leaves a lot to desire. I had my op 2nd Oct & haven't even had an appointment thru for my 6 week check-up. Numerous phones calls have gone unanswered where I've phoned for help/advice. It seems their priority is getting thru the backlog of surgeries which makes me feel guilty for pestering them as I know how desperate I was to get my op after waiting 3 years!!

But I will get thru this & I will be a skinny minny for next summer to meet you all! Also for when I take my gorgeous handsome son's on our first holiday abroad in years!!

I guess i won't be getting my 6 week check anytime soon then ;o)

You have been through it Jac... and hoping that all settles down now we are in 2011...

I can't wait to see you in 2011 and what an amazing weightloss so far... it doesn't seem like 2 minutes since you went into hospital... you have really done well and ridden all of the waves ... love and hugs xxx

Back