• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello & update from me.... J-Mo

You have been through it Jac... and hoping that all settles down now we are in 2011...

I can't wait to see you in 2011 and what an amazing weightloss so far... it doesn't seem like 2 minutes since you went into hospital... you have really done well and ridden all of the waves ... love and hugs xxx

Sorry Bev, my post shld have read THIS year!! Wooo Hooo :D

Thanks for your support

Five pounds over Christmas - blimey well done girl!!! I have not dared weigh since Christmas.

Hope your sickness settles that really must be horrid. I sometimes feel a bit nauseous if I dont take my tablet first thing with a cup of weak tea.

You are doing fab. xx

Hiya Jakki - Pleased to see you posting again hun x

We have missed you on here! Hope your nausea problems settle for you soon; you have done so well with your weight loss; and to lose so much over Christmas is amazing!

All the best to you in 2011 - hope you have brilliant health and happiness.

I bet you`re really looking forward to your holiday; how old is your gorgeous son?
And where are you off to for your hols?

Start of a new year now - we all have to make a really good effort to lose the weight; especially with spring just around the corner.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Hiya Jakki - Pleased to see you posting again hun x

We have missed you on here! Hope your nausea problems settle for you soon; you have done so well with your weight loss; and to lose so much over Christmas is amazing!

All the best to you in 2011 - hope you have brilliant health and happiness.

I bet you`re really looking forward to your holiday; how old is your gorgeous son?
And where are you off to for your hols?

Start of a new year now - we all have to make a really good effort to lose the weight; especially with spring just around the corner.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

I've 2 son's Kat, they will be 17 & 16 in March & May. We haven't booked up yet but we're off to Turkey, hopefully!!

We're going to look at joining the gym next week too.

Take care

Back