• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

hammer

Hi everybody, looking forward to being part of this community. The bits and pieces I read prior to my surgery on 9th March really helped put my mind at ease and now a week and a half later I'm really glad I went through with it, I'm actually starting to feel better already!

:)

My port is troubling me a little but all seems great other than that, the neck/shoulder wind pain went after a few days with plenty of walking, thanks! =)

Welcome aboard :D Speedy healing and hope you enjoy being part of the gang here

Hello and Welcome :)

I see we were banded on the same day, glad all went well and your recovering well. xxx

well welcome to a fab site with plenty of information. i am also under mr balapuri..so its nice to see other people who are too. i sent you a friend request. good luck on your journey and weight loss x

Welcome Hammer,
Hope you feel ok today and that you aren't too sore.
Are you going to get a ticker. We all love seeing everybody's weight drop off and a ticker is a nice way of viewing progress.
Good Luck,
Lynne x

Wishing you all the best with your new life and you sound like you are doing well which is brilliant

All the best

Jo
xx

A very warm:welcome2: and every good wish on your wls journey.... love and hugs xxx :)

Back