• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone not been on for a while MGB/gallbladder sunderland royal 7th aug 2018

Sarnie

these pictures are from today and august 7th 2018
Hi, how long did it take you to get to 12 stone? My highest was 31 stone, lost 9st before surgery which was a year ago, my losses post op have been so slow, I'm hovering around 16st now, but been here for months now, I think I must be done as I just can't get it to move down, although I know I've lost some inches during that time, but just feel stagnant, so was wondering how long it took you to get to 12st, which was my ultimate goal.

Sarnie

@madman6 you look like a new person.
@Sarnie you lost 1/2 your body weight. Well done. Amazing achievement 👏🏼👏🏼
Thank you, I do feel good. I'm happy where I am to be honest, but ultimately I'd like to lose more, I feel I should lose more, especially seeing as I had this op. But it does now feel I'm just maintaining, weight isn't coming off, it hasn't since the beginning of the year.

Lalapo

@Sarnie its not about the right BMI but about how you feel. For my BMI I should weight no more than 9s9. I can tell you, I was (a very long time ago) 11stone and I was fit and looked good, at 5ft 2 I was overweight but I liked how I looked. I’d be happy to be there again .

so if 16 suits you, your body shape then stay there and be happy. We are not clones our body shapes are different. I will love to see a before and after of yours too. Bet you look gorgeous x

madman6

Hi, how long did it take you to get to 12 stone? My highest was 31 stone, lost 9st before surgery which was a year ago, my losses post op have been so slow, I'm hovering around 16st now, but been here for months now, I think I must be done as I just can't get it to move down, although I know I've lost some inches during that time, but just feel stagnant, so was wondering how long it took you to get to 12st, which was my ultimate goal.
i had bypass 7th august 2018 its took me 20 month,its all to do with potions and what types of food your eating,i keep my carbs very low all the time i never eat bread,i only have crackerbread and meats and vegetables

madman6

@Sarnie its not about the right BMI but about how you feel. For my BMI I should weight no more than 9s9. I can tell you, I was (a very long time ago) 11stone and I was fit and looked good, at 5ft 2 I was overweight but I liked how I looked. I’d be happy to be there again .

so if 16 suits you, your body shape then stay there and be happy. We are not clones our body shapes are different. I will love to see a before and after of yours too. Bet you look gorgeous x
before and after pictures

Attachments

• bry front.jpg
    bry front.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 1
  • bry back.jpg
    bry back.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 1
  • big.jpg
    big.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 1
  • bry.jpg
    bry.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20180810_171209.jpg
    IMG_20180810_171209.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2

Sarnie

i had bypass 7th august 2018 its took me 20 month,its all to do with potions and what types of food your eating,i keep my carbs very low all the time i never eat bread,i only have crackerbread and meats and vegetables
Thanks Brian, I do watch portion sizes, especially as I know I can eat a fair amount. I do eat carbs, as I was told to, but keep it low. I do still however have tenancy to snack of a night time, still trying to address this, but my calorie count when I've checked is still pretty good, so feel I should be losing something. Just gonna have to plod asking and see what happens. Thanks again 😊 You look great by the way, such an inspiration to us all, well done x

Sarnie

I posted a before and after on my page a couple of weeks ago, click on my thread and you'll find it. I'm not worried about BMI at all, I know it's about how you feel. I know I'm never going to like my body, I won't show my naked self to anyone. But with clothes I'm fine lol. I do know I'm still fat though and need to lose a bit more ideally, but if I don't I'm happy, just don't want to ever get the dreaded regain. X