• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone x

cassiecat

Hello Everyone,

Am New to this site so thought I would introduce myself :wavey:

I had my Gastric Bypass on the 2nd of December and to date have lost 3st 11lbs

Am tolerating most things - apart from Pork n Chicken!!

I have struggled with my weight since my teens and prior to gaining my funding in November 2011 I did a 2 year weight management course with Aintree Loss based in Liverpool.

This evening I just tried on a coat that has been to small for over 4 years - it's a size 18/20 and I got it on!!! :D Granted it was a tad tight round my tum - but it went on :happy036:
When I think I was in a size 26/28 pre-op - it is truly amazing xx

I think me and my bypass are going to be very very happy xxxx

Ha Ha Ha yep found you!! Blame Tracey lol xx tis a tad confusing but will get my head around it am sure xx

hiya welcome to the site hun, and good luck with the rest of your journey, you have done so well so far xxx

hiya welcome to the site hun, and good luck with the rest of your journey, you have done so well so far xxx

Thanks Rayne :D
looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Yer your soon Suss it Hun it's a busy site so get lots go good advise x x x

Oooo good xx your doing fab hun - my weight loss seems to have slowed right down - only 2lb since the 13th :sigh:
Hope it starts moving again soon xx

Tee Hee !! I know lol xx havnt been on them today - got totally depressed yesterday! Well got into a size 18/20 coat - bit of a squeeze like but managed it !! lol x

[Well done on the weight loss so far hun and welcome its very friendly here
SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

[Well done on the weight loss so far hun and welcome its very friendly here
SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Thank you - well done on your weight loss too :D
Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

hi there and welcome hunni

Hello

Welcome & well done! I had mine on 20th dec & have lost 4 stone so far it feels good to fit into smaller clothes!! Keep up the good work clo x x

Hi Hun welcome good luck on ur journey n well dun on loss so far ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello Everyone,

Am New to this site so thought I would introduce myself :wavey:

I had my Gastric Bypass on the 2nd of December and to date have lost 3st 11lbs

Am tolerating most things - apart from Pork n Chicken!!

I have struggled with my weight since my teens and prior to gaining my funding in November 2011 I did a 2 year weight management course with Aintree Loss based in Liverpool.

This evening I just tried on a coat that has been to small for over 4 years - it's a size 18/20 and I got it on!!! :D Granted it was a tad tight round my tum - but it went on :happy036:
When I think I was in a size 26/28 pre-op - it is truly amazing xx

I think me and my bypass are going to be very very happy xxxx

hi louise glad you join this site , everyone on here is amazing too , glad you found us xxxxx

hi louise and really well done xx

Back