• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone x

Awww thanks Tracey xx

yes i did were you the lady in the room opposite :) if you were i'm sorry i didn't speak to you but tried to smile encouragement though x

yes i did were you the lady in the room opposite :) if you were i'm sorry i didn't speak to you but tried to smile encouragement though x

Lol xx yes it was meeeee :D
I probably wouldnt of heard anything or took anything in anyhows lol my head was totally scrambled x
Lovely to speak to you on here , hows you doing??
Louise x

i've had a few ups and downs not really to do with eating but from the terrible muscle damage and it took weeks to be able to sit properly and then last week i started to exercise and even went swimming :) then this week i've got two broken ribs from my hubby giving me a cuddle ;( ah well onwards and downwards now xx glad you're doing so well and i hope the teddy bear wasn't too worried either :)

i've had a few ups and downs not really to do with eating but from the terrible muscle damage and it took weeks to be able to sit properly and then last week i started to exercise and even went swimming :) then this week i've got two broken ribs from my hubby giving me a cuddle ;( ah well onwards and downwards now xx glad you're doing so well and i hope the teddy bear wasn't too worried either :)

lol xxx It wasn't a teddy bear lol it was my snuggly cushion :D
Well, not all been plain sailing - wound infection, chest infection - sickness and today got call from Gp to say am anaemic ( but was pre op too) so back on iron tabs , Yay!! :sigh:
But am thrilled with weight loss even though only lost 3lb according to my scales since 13th of Jan!
do you have to travel to Murrayfield for your check ups too - some journey! Bet that was fun on way home from hosp (not) xx

it was the worst journey i've ever been on :( we had to keep stopping so i could undo the seat belt anyway i go to blackpool for check ups so it's not too bad xx i'm aneamic too have to take 3 iron tabs a day as well as my other 7 tabs :) must admit i'm having trouble working out when to take them all because of the drinking rules and the iron tablets cant be taken an hour before tea or milky drinks or two hours after ? etc etc

sorry about the teddy thing :) i did want to speak to you but some people don't want to so i thought it best if i just smiled :)

sorry about the teddy thing :) i did want to speak to you but some people don't want to so i thought it best if i just smiled :)

Awww is ok , was so nervous anyways - prob wouldnt of been able to string sentence together lol x
I was only one there over weekend :( felt a right billy no mates!!
But care was excellent - staff were lovely x
I was so much pain with those staples, have you watched the 'Fat Surgeons' on Tuesday nights?? It shows the bypass surgery, jeez am I glad didnt watch it before , sat here rubbing my tum thinking 'no wonder it blooming hurt' lol xx
Mind was worth it , need a belt to keep me pants up know :eek:

ha ha :) well i was walking up to sainsbury's one day and luckily i had trousers on coz my knickers wanted to fall down :) was a right sight holding them up and trying to walk with a stick :)

lol, know how you feel xx
just dont want to buy new stuff yet though as think first few months weight loss can be so rapid x Have to get the trusty sewing machine out from hibernation xx

that's true but will take a lot of sewing the shoulders and bust line for one thing won't be anywhere near they were before :)

lol - meant pants lol xx trousers!! Well daughter is demanding lap top back so will catch you later xx Take care Hun xx

fat surgeons is excellent programme as it has given me a clearer image of process but so has being here. your doing great on loss congrats. best wishes

Back