• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone

Jaysee

Just joined this morning, have got funding for bypass and have chosen to go to Chichester. Ive already seen my consultant Chris Pring and have an assessment apointment (which Im assuming is the pre-op) on Dec 21st. Not been given a date for surgery yet.
Still keep thinking somethings going to stop it going ahead! :eek:

Very tense times for you but good luck on your journey and keep us all up to date :)

Thanks, am still finding my way around here and have been reading hundreds of posts on this and other sites. Its comforting to know Im not weird for worrying so much about it all (and being obssessive about it!) xx

Hi Jaysee.. the worrying is completely normal and you'd be strange if you didn't worry :)
I've met Chris Pring once on a seminar and he's lovely and extremely knowledgeable. All the very best for your weight loss journey and welcome to the site x

Hi and :welcome2: to WLS, good luck on getting your funding, you will find loads of good advice and support here. We have lots of experienced banders, bypassers and sleevers so any questions you need to ask can usually be answered :D Good Luck with your December appointment XX

Last edited:
:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

Hi Jaysee and Welcome to wls. You will make lots of new friends on here and can find lots of information if you look.

Good Luck with your appointment with your surgeon, you should be having your surgery in the near future. 2011 should be a great year for you.

Take care x

Love Kat x

Hi Jaysee and a very big welcome to our forum. Please feel free to ask as much as you need, no question is too trivial or daft! We aim to help and support.
This is a stressful time, but exciting too.
Best wishes
Grace xxx

Warmest wishes for your weightloss journey xxx

:welcome2: Jaysee a huge warm welcome to you on your weightloss journey... wishing you all the very best and hoping I may be of some help and support along the way...

There is a wealth of experienced knowledge concerned with all things WLS on here so it's great to have you on board.

Sending all good wishes to you, Bev xxx :)

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome! :) Im sure I'll be on here lots, itll save me boring everyone else with my surgery chat! (Im sure I must be by now). All my friends and family are slim so they dont understand how much it means.
I love looking at 'before and after' photos and your weight loss indicators, so encouraging.
Jules xxx

Back