• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to everyone :)

Hi Claire and welcome. I had my surgery last week. Good Luck with your appointment next week.
Charmaine

Ive not got a date for surgery yet, im hoping the consultant will give me a rough idea. I made friends with a girl when we first went to our first forum to talk about what surgery can be offered. She had her appointments last week and was told 5 months until surgery. She has to loose 2st 11lb before pre-op. Im roughly about same as her weight and height so im presuming its going to be the same. Will let you all know next week.... x

Hi Claire and welcome to this forum i hope you get all the help and support you need.
Good luck with your wls journey.
Marie.x:welcome2:

Hello Claire and welcome to the most invaluable tool apart from surgery that you should ever need on your journey...

As someone else said, log in daily (you'll soon be addicted) and read as much as you can. You'll be amazed how quickly you learn so much, from sickness to poo, we cover it all xxxx

Hahaha Julie... that just about sums it up... we have covered some topics... and many more to come... isn't it great to have the freedom to share and talk openly and feel that your voice is heard!

Love to all and hugs as always xxx

Welcome to the family Claire and hoping all is progressing positively.. much love and hugs to you xxx

Morning everyone, just able to log on before I go and get ds from school (just started reception part time).

Im really hoping for a bypass. I weighed myself yesterday :( was 22st 9lb. Im not looking forward to a telling off from the consultant next week, and I dont want him to tell me to have a sleeve before the bypass.

I have a chest infection now, so cant breath while walking. Doesnt everyone just want to snap their fingers and its all done... wishing wishing lol x

Aww Claire... you poor love... that is not good, it's the time of the year for the bugs and chesty infections... hope you soon feel better soon... I squeeze fresh oranges for a boost during the colds season.

Hoping also that you get positive news for your WLS journey and please keep in touch.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Hello Claire and welcome anything you need to know just ask someone on here will know the answer

Hi Claire, Many of us here are either new or have only been around for a month or two. Well done for making those all important first steps to a new life. I've found this site so helpful and am sure you will too. Good luck with your weight loss journey. x :)

Back