• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from a Cornish newbie

bronny

Hello everyone. I've just been referred by my GP as my BMI is currently 44-45 and I've been struggling to lose weight for years. I have managed to lose half a stone over the last 8 weeks but my relationship with food is not a good one. Hopefully things should start moving forward soon as I'm miserable about my weight.

Hello Cornish newbie :) it lovely to see another local face :) there are a few of us around lol anyway a very warm welcome to a fab friendly site wishing you all the best on your new wl journey x x x x ps theres a few of us who meet occasionally for coffee if you fancy it x x x x

Hello Cornish newbie :) it lovely to see another local face :) there are a few of us around lol anyway a very warm welcome to a fab friendly site wishing you all the best on your new wl journey x x x x ps theres a few of us who meet occasionally for coffee if you fancy it x x x x

That would be lovely Crystal. Thank you :)

Hello newbie
welcome to a great site loads of great people on here and crystal is from your neck of the woods too!
Good luck in your journey to a better you
the more you post the more the site opens up to you its really worth it

Hello newbie
welcome to a great site loads of great people on here and crystal is from your neck of the woods too!
Good luck in your journey to a better you
the more you post the more the site opens up to you its really worth it

Thank you hunny.x

I'm just up in Devon. Welcome Bronny and good luck on your journey.

Welcome bronny. Good luck with the journey ahead and to echo what crystal said it would be great if you wanted to meet us for coffee when our merry cornish band get together next. The site really is full of brilliant people who can offer loads of advise should you need it. X

Welcome bronny. Good luck with the journey ahead and to echo what crystal said it would be great if you wanted to meet us for coffee when our merry cornish band get together next. The site really is full of brilliant people who can offer loads of advise should you need it. X

I would love to meet you all. I'm just getting to grips with the forums here but I've learnt so much just from having a read of everyone's posts today. Everyone seems lovely :)

Hello everyone! My first appointment has come through for Feb 4th. I'm going to get Christmas out of the way then start a proper weightloss programme. Hopefully that will give me something to aim for.

Happy new year everybody. Well I gained 2.5lbs over Xmas. Not great but could have been sooooo much worse. Diet has started again with one treat night a week after weigh in as I have my first appointment on 4th feb at the diabetic centre @ RCH. I have a questionnaire to complete and I'm aiming to lose 7lbs over the next 4 weeks to show I'm prepared for all this. Very nervous about it all but determined it's the right thing to do.x

Good luck Bronny, the team at Treliske as fantastic. :) I'm one month+ from surgery and best decision I've ever made. So grateful to the team for giving me the opportunity. I'm back up Treliske on Friday avo for a follow up appointment with surgeon. :) xx

yeh more coffee buddies!!!! awwhh, do say yes for next time? good luck Bronny and so glad it went well for you Dreamalittledream4me. x x

Back