• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from a Cornish newbie

Hi ladies. So glad things went well dreamalittledream. My first appointment has been moved up to tomorrow! I'm feeling nervous about it all. I would love to meet you ladies for coffee. If someone would like to organise one I would be happy to come. I work mon, fri and sat but am free apart from that. I'm sure I will have lots of questions after tomorrow.x

Good luck for tomorrow hunni :) everything will be fine promise :) so who are you due to see ? first ever appointment? Creeley maybe ..... he's lovely :) just be completely honest with him, answer all his questions to the best you can.... it helps later down the line. Gl keep n eye out for our next post re coffee meets...... we have thread where we arrange times and dates............. you've only just missed our last one!!! let us know how you get on x x x

Thank you. It's Dr. Dugal on my letter but that was for the 4th. Not sure if it will be the same tomorrow.x

Hi Bronny I'm from Redruth had my surgery (gastric bypass) done on 22/10/14 and haven't looked back since so far lost 52lb and feel great. Hope your appointment went well today, this is a great site with lots of support especially from local girls.

Hi Bronny I'm from Redruth had my surgery (gastric bypass) done on 22/10/14 and haven't looked back since so far lost 52lb and feel great. Hope your appointment went well today, this is a great site with lots of support especially from local girls.

Hiya hun. Well done on your loss! I'm hoping for a bypass too.x

Hi another New Cornish lady on the block

Hi all!

I have just been referred for wls having ballooned.

Hoping for a bypass, as I think on research this would be the best for me.

My husband has just announced he's leaving so would love to meet up with people going through the same weight struggles, he managed to isolate me and I need some new fun people to hang out with!

Steph

Hi Steph :)
welcome hunni to a fab friendly site..... there's several of us Cornish gals around here.... in fact were meeting up for coffee on thursday (costa coffee truro) if your free :) check out the cornwall coffee time thread the time will be on there :)

Wishing you all the luck in the world hunni.....trust me we are fun lol ..just had to check back make sure i read that right...... hubby leaving not good.... i so get the isolation bit... i had an ex the same lol better without i'm sure........
x x x hugs

Hi Steph. Glad to meet you honey. I'm only just starting out but also hoping for a bypass. It's a long process but worth the wait from what everyone has said.x

Really hope you can make it on Thursday bronny! We can natter for England so we are often there a long time.

Hi steph sorry to hear about the husband! But a whole new life is definitely waiting for you and the possibilities are endless! Please please come and meet up with us this Thursday for coffee at costa at treliske retail park opposite the hospital. 2 pm if yr free, it would be fantastic to meet you. X

Hi Steph, and welcome :)

I'm hoping to make it to Costa on Thursday - Im a newbie too, so it will my first time meeting the girls. You won't be able to access the Cornwall Coffee Time thread until you've reached 20 posts. There are other sections that also open up at 20 posts and some stay locked until 50 posts.

I'm at the very start of my journey - I was referred for WLS in the New Year and have my first appointment at Treliske next month, hoping for a bypass. Meanwhile, I've made a start by going to the gym (through the doctors) and eating healthily

Im sorry to hear your husband is leaving, but its great that you have the motivation to make your life better for yourself ....... Well done you!

Hope you can make it Thursday :)

Hi Steph,

Just to let you know our Coffee Meet has been cancelled ........ In case you were going to come along, I thought we'd better let you know.

I hope you are OK and still with us here on the forum ..........??????

Bless u steph.... glad to see you back :) we decided to cancel after many couldn't make it.... plus for me its an hour up and hub has to bring me so its a good day out by the time we get home lol on top of a poorly car !!! decided it was for the best x x x x we'll rearrange when it suits everyone else better x x x x

Great to see you're still around Steph :)

Get posting! When you reach 20 posts you can access the Cornwall Coffee Time thread, so then we'll know you've caught up with the arrangements for the meet up. I was really worried you'd turn up today unaware that it had been cancelled so I'm glad you got my message here in time. The girls will be rearranging another meet - will be great if you came :) There's another newbie too who's looking forward to meeting up. Everybody seems to be really nice people so I'm sure we'll have a good time when we meet.

:) xx

Great to see you're still around Steph :) Get posting! When you reach 20 posts you can access the Cornwall Coffee Time thread, so then we'll know you've caught up with the arrangements for the meet up. I was really worried you'd turn up today unaware that it had been cancelled so I'm glad you got my message here in time. The girls will be rearranging another meet - will be great if you came :) There's another newbie too who's looking forward to meeting up. Everybody seems to be really nice people so I'm sure we'll have a good time when we meet. :) xx

I am trying to get the post numbers up but my iPhone app doesn't seem to have the function!

Back