• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from Orpington!!!

Na she didn't mention the private list so I guess im not on it :eek:( ....... maybe you'll be sooner than july august fingers crossed, july aug is great for me as i wrk at a school and that's half term so hopeful wont have to have to much time off. Let me no how you get on hopefully you get the phone call soon xxx. Shirley xx

Kim
We're you at the support group a couple of weeks ago? I'm sure it was you but you were talking so I didn't like to but in!!!

SarahAD said:
Kim
We're you at the support group a couple of weeks ago? I'm sure it was you but you were talking so I didn't like to but in!!!

Hi Sarah, yes it was me, sorry I didn't say hello, I really enjoy going, find out loads of info, and love hearing about everyones experiences.

Just can't wait to be on he losers bench with you all xx

Kizzy70 said:
2010!!!!
Blooming heck, funny that a couple of people who were put on later than that have had their's done!! There obviously not going in date order.

Feeling sad now!

:cry:

Omg got a call today asking if I am available for surgery April to have my bypass done at the Chelsfield!.......am I! Lol

They are going to call me back to confirm a date upon receipt of my notes

I'm so happy right now :)

Kim x

Sorry just re read your post! They will get your notes in the next couple of days then!

Let us know when they tell you the date!! X

I got told on the Tuesday of last week I was being referred to chelsfield, then the day after I got my date. They like you to have 15 days pre op diet so just think, your op could be in 15 days from now!!

Sitting here phone by my side willing it to ring!! lol :)

welcome

Glad to hear you got your funding, I am like you after two years of waiting and lost paperwork, D day has arrived. This Saturday. All the best And I hope all your wishes come true.:)

*wills your phone to ring*

hi I got my phone call on tuesday 27th to say i will have my op at chelsfield in april how long did you wait for chelsfield to get in touch once you heard mr el hassinis sec

I got the call last Wednesday but the lady dealing with it is away till Tuesday, so you should hear very soon Wendy, who knows maybe we will be there at the same time! x

vicky x said:
Did they tell you to start your pre op diet?

No they didn't, I asked but the lady was from the bookings office, and just said that the chelsfield would call me direct, now just waiting x

I'm in on Tues for a pre op assessment.. will let you know what it's like :)

HiddenBeauty said:
I'm in on Tues for a pre op assessment.. will let you know what it's like :)

Thank you, hope all gots well x

I know it was only a few weeks ago but I can't remember the date but a lady from kings Called and asked if I was willing to go to the chelsfield and then I think it was a week before they called with a date and told to start pre op. I'm so glad dr el hasani's list is finally moving at last. The wait was so long but since getting the date the times flied by!

Good luck

Vicky x

Back