• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from Orpington!!!

SarahAD said:
Hi!
I just wanted to share what a great day I'm having today! I went clothes shopping with my friend and all the clothes I tried on we're size 18! And they all fitted! My friend is also an 18 and we swapped and changed the clothes about in the changing rooms with each other! It was great fun for me as I've never been able to do that with any friends before. Soo happy now!!!
Have a good Easter!
Xx
Fantastic sarah, cant wait to be able to get into an 18, well done hun, are you going to the chelsfield meeting this month?

Congrats! So exciting! X

Hi
Kim I'm not going to the group this month cos I have a works 'do' on 13th. I will Definately go to the May one though. And .. You will be post op by then!!!!!!

Xx

I left a message on Sheila A's answer phone asking if I can take zinc tablets now (the effervescent ones are SO disgusting!) and she replied saying I could! Really glad about that!
Only a couple more weeks of taking the fastabs too! Progress!
Xx

Hi Kim I have my date too 21st april the same as you see you there hopefully .

Hi Kim I have my date too 21st april the same as you see you there hopefully .

Fantastic News Wendy, really pleased for you. I have just started the pre-op diet today, let me know how you get on x

Good luck girls, the staff at chelsfield are lovely

Fantastic News Wendy, really pleased for you. I have just started the pre-op diet today, let me know how you get on x
Hi Kim I have started mine today .

Hi Kim I have started mine today .

Day 2 and I have had a massive headache all day, just not sure if I can take any paracetamol!

I didn't :(

Day 2 and I have had a massive headache all day, just not sure if I can take any paracetamol!
try some hot nas ribena .

How's the headache today? I'm starting my pre-op diet tomorrow and am trying not to binge today!

How's the headache today? I'm starting my pre-op diet tomorrow and am trying not to binge today!

Hi Nuxley, It's much better today thanks but boy was it a stinker!!

Best of luck on your diet, I know it will all be worth it in the end x

Hi kim, how did everything go with your op, I now have my date 7 june so excited but any advise would be a great help spk soon Shirley xxx

Hi kim, how did everything go with your op, I now have my date 7 june so excited but any advise would be a great help spk soon Shirley xxx

Hi Shirley

All went well, thank you

All the staff caring for me were really kind and helpful. Mr El-Hasani held my hand and walked me into theatre which was really nice. The strange thing was that I had no nerves at all.

I did have to stay in an extra night due to pain.

I am at the very early stages of recovery at the mo and am really suffering from the effects of trapped wind and discomfort, but please don't let this put you off, I'm sure in a week or so I will be feeling much better.

I'm pleased you have a date now you must be really excited, it will come round so quickly.

Best of luck on your pre-op diet

Kim x

Hi Kim really pleased your doing ok I got home last night not too much discomfort just the wind pain but once i walk around it goes off haven't had to have too many pain killers.

Back