• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi nervous and NEW!!

thanks hunny xxxxx

Welcome to Minimins! I just had my first appointment almost two weeks ago at Birmingham Heartlands and hope to get a bypass.

Hi Natalie, just wanted to say hello and welcome :)

Hi Natalie, sorry I missed your post earlier. Hope everything goes ok for you and welcome to the forum.

Bonita.
x

hi and welcome :)

Hi Natalie,
Just wanted to welcome you to Mini's and wish you the very best of luck on your weightloss journey, I had the bypass and have never regretted it one bit, It will change your life forever, So don't be scared and look forward to a brighter slimmer future!

thank u ladies xx
just a quick question sharron how long have u been waiting to hear about ur funding?
i havent applied for mine yet as was told by my gp the hospital (whittington hospital) will apply and it also says taht on their website and as starting to get a bit worried and not sure if i should wait or apply myself?
any info would help xxx

The dr at the obesity clinic applied just before Christmas and it has been to the panel for the last 2 months but they still haven't made a decision. They want more info from the hospital. Some people do seem to see the surgeon first but others get the funding in place. I am not sure but I don't think you can apply yourself I think it has to be a dr that applies for you. I could be wrong and somebody else might correct me on that. Good luck hope you get seen soon.

Just wanted to welcome you to Mini's and tell you that you will find a lot of support here.

There are quite a few her that have had their ops at the Whittington and their are quite a few that have been referred there....So you won;t feel lonely there.

(((hugs)))

Back