• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi my name is julie and i need advice

juliey

Hi,i'm due at the hospital on monday to to see the dietition, i last went to the hospital in october and saw the sergeon who said he was happy for me the have the gastric band done and was very positive about me having it. They wrote to me and gave me an appointment to go in on monday, does anyone know what this appointment will be about, i thought it was for my pre op diet but when i rang the hospital to see what date my op was they said i'm not on the list yet!!!! Oh i've had all my blood tests done and they rang me to say that they were all fine and had nothing to worry about.

Hi there,

I had a bypass last May, before you can go on the waiting list you have to see the dietician. This will be a chat to discuss your diet and how you will eat post surgery, only after this appointment will you be put on the list. This is how it is for Hull Royal infirmary and I am assuming it is the same for most hospitals.

Good Luck with your up and coming surgery!!

Mandy

Back