• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi New here

teen

post op loser
Hi I am new to this forum Im tina from Stoke-on-trent and i had a gastric bypass on 2nd jan 09 as of this morning I have lost 24lbs But I really feel the need to chew something lol,

Interesting reading what others have been up to

Tina

wow that's a fab weight loss! well done! Mine was on 27th dec but haven't lost anywhere near that!

Hi Tina,

Lovely to meet you. Welcome to the madhouse. Congratulations on your bypass.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hiya and :welcome: to our world! lol!

On here, post-op people are called 'losers'.

You big loser! :D

Hi Tina, welcome to Mini's :)

994458so4ceb6k9e.gif

Well done on your loss so far :clap: I'm 6 months post op today.

Jump in and get to know everyone :)

Shel

Hi I am new to this forum Im tina from Stoke-on-trent and i had a gastric bypass on 2nd jan 09 as of this morning I have lost 24lbs But I really feel the need to chew something lol,

Interesting reading what others have been up to

Tina
Hi Tina, congrats on your WLS and your weightloss so far, well done!!!!
I too am from stoke-on-trent (chell heath) and had my WLS (gastric band) on the 2nd of Jan!!!! I had mine done at the nuffield hospital in Newcastle-u-Lyme by Mr Cheruvu, where did you have yours???:D

hello and welcome !!! well done on the weight loss so far and good luck on the rest of your journey.

liz x

Hiya Tina. Congrats on your surgery & on your fab weight loss so far. We are supportive and friendly bunch so just get stuck in. I remember just a couple of months ago longing for something with texture! It goes faster then you think!

Hi Tina welcome to the losers, feel free to ask anything we all are here to help each other.

Congrats on the WLS and that loss mine was a week ago today

Hi tina, welcome and well done on your weight loss hun:D:D

Hiya Tina, great weightloss. Welcome to minimins and good luck with your pending weightloss.

thanx everyone for the warm welcome I am still working my way round the site it moves so quick lolol

Back