• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Newbie from Bradford

Ur same age as me lol ... U getting the bypass or band or sleeve u gt any more questions

I was thinking bypass originally but now considering the sleeve, im really torn between the 2, how about you?

I want a bypass but the sureon said he dis ides when he sees in side me lol sounds wrong I no it sounds daft but u seem a nice girl bet u gt a bf already hahaha check me out chatting girls up on a wieght loss forum proper cheesy

I want a bypass but the sureon said he dis ides when he sees in side me lol sounds wrong I no it sounds daft but u seem a nice girl bet u gt a bf already hahaha check me out chatting girls up on a wieght loss forum proper cheesy

Aww yeah sorry im married lol but you never know you may meet a nice single lady on here!.. check you out lol... It does sound strange them fishing around inside eh! I might just let them decide whats best for me, although I am tipping towards sleeve...

Yes definitely! Il ring about sleep apnea results tomorrow :)

well.no sooner did I sign off the laptop.postman came.yes cancellation.only by one week not the 13th march 20th.so I am a bit fed up but never mind only the week after.will keep in touch everyone all take care

well.no sooner did I sign off the laptop.postman came.yes cancellation.only by one week not the 13th march 20th.so I am a bit fed up but never mind only the week after.will keep in touch everyone all take care

Just think soohoo, this time next month it will all be going so fast!, whats 1 week when you have the rest of your life! :) positive mental attitude xx

On blood pressure tablets now .... im really in patient just want it done now

Sorry to hear about your blood pressure Brian.

Has anyone been to the support group at Field house? Im thinking of going to the next .

I was going to go cld86 but my grandchildren don't go home till 6.15.i always meant to go.but I will get around to it.you never no I may meet you all one day.i think it is in the grounds of the bri now.somewhere near maternity.you all take care and have a great weekend soohoo

I was going to go cld86 but my grandchildren don't go home till 6.15.i always meant to go.but I will get around to it.you never no I may meet you all one day.i think it is in the grounds of the bri now.somewhere near maternity.you all take care and have a great weekend soohoo

Hi yes its in field house. I saw the dietitian today who was lovely, she told me about the group, so think I will be going to the next 1. She also said they are having a meeting next week about me and sent me off for bloods... just hope its good news x

Ooo also it would be great to meet some of you :)

hiya cld86 I was lucky really.i live over other side of Bradford wibsey.all my ops were at st lukes.it was brilliant.but I suppose If I had too I would have had to go up there.it the parking.it was mr may secretary that told me about the support group.will stay in touch take care.soohoo

Back