• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi please help

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi can anyone tell me if they are always cold since op cant get warm even with heating on. had op aweek ago came home Monday since then cold cold cold:wave_cry:

Get used to it hun! There was a thread on here last week where we were all agreeing on being cold since surgery. I'm sat here with a poncho over my clothes and I have been sleeping with 2 winter duvets - I never even used to use one! xx

Yep, me to, freezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing.
I asked at the hospital about this and they told me you will feel cold because your loosing weight.

Yep, one of those lovely things that are part of the journey and also one of those things that even though people warn you it will happen, you only really understand it once you feel it.
I was always a hot person, not looks wise lol but I always felt as though I was all but on fire and looked forward to feeling some cold post-op. I started feeling cold on my pre-op diet and it has continued ever since.
I get mad cold periods when everyone else is either fine or hot. One good thing is that other people can be stood around saying how very very hot they are and I am comfortable, so it works out well.
So you are totally normal there.
Steph xx

Oh bloody hell, i've never felt cold like it! most of the time i'm freezing x

Back