• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D-Day = Feb 8th

Kazzer75

Hi all. I am new here. I am having my sleeve done on Feb 8th with Cosmetic Bliss.

I am anxious and looking forward to the start of a new life.

I would love to hear about any experiences people on here have had with Cosmetic Bliss. Any help and useful bits will be very much appreciated.

I have already been in touch with the other 2 ladies that will be going out at the same time as me...if you read this ladies, please say hello.

I can't believe that this is finally going to be happening for me.

:D

Hi and welcome, I'm going out a weeke earlier - my op is on the 1st Feb but Deets is going to get her sleeve at the same time as you.
Good luck, hope you keep in touch

Andrea

All the very best to you and wishing you all the luck in the world with your wls journey... I'm not familiar with Cosmetic Bliss, but do hope that all goes well...

Love and hugs Bev xxx

Thanks all. The pre-op started today. Just did measurements which was sad and now doing photos which is even worse!

Feeling positive on day 1 though. Nothing going to stop me now.

:D

I'm nearly 2 weeks into my pre op, the first few days were the hardest and then I seemed to get used to it.
Its worth the effort though

Andrea

I'm really technically struggling with using this forum. I seem to have added a signature, but it doesn't appear and I want to add an avatar, but can't figure out how. The option in User CP is giving me no joy.

:confused:

dont think you can add an avatar until youve posted 50 times. If you click on new posts (top right) you should some threads that are word association games. Go take a look and post post post!! x

hey welcome to wls - good luck with your surgery hun and all the best with your weight loss xxxx

Hi and welcome x

Back