• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anybody recommend a bypass friendly detox?

Totally agree with Nic - having anything metal or plastic rammed up your bottom (especially for a man) cant be a good thing (unless your into that sort of thing of course) .......its making my bum twitch just thinking about it. :8855:

Ermmm excuse me but why is it so much worse for a man to have something stuck up his rear end than a woman?? :8855:

I though id had one once after i had been at a water park in lanzorgrotti!!!
kept watching people get out of the water and running off to the building in the corner and wondering why.
once id been on the last slide i knew. you ht the water with such force water shot up yr bum and if thats what a irrigation feels like you can keep it 3 bloody hrs i was running to and from the loo!!!

Ermmm excuse me but why is it so much worse for a man to have something stuck up his rear end than a woman?? :8855:

My thoughts exactly! and having endured a colonoscopy where they also removed some piles (best to do them now he says!!!!) without an anesthetic, there is no way on this earth I would pay for something like a colonic - boy did it hurt.

Rose Im not a bypasser but the advice given by Nic sounds good, hope you get back on track soon x

Back