• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Horrible taste in mouth

jaxx

I noticed after my op that I had a horrible taste in my mouth and I sort of still do. But I found a fantastic soloution that I thought I'd share with you all (it's probably already been mentioned but I'm sharing anyway! lol). I found some sweets that are sugar free and as long as you don't crunch and swallow, just suck them to nothingness they help with the horrible taste. They're from Sula and I got them from Holland and Barratt in little boxes for around 75p a box. There's a few different flavours but my favourites are Mint-Vanilla and the Capuccino ones. Anyway here's a link

Sula

Good idea. I also have the horrible taste in my mouth but sometime ago another member on here (thanks Glenville) recommended Boots Expert Dry Mouth Spray for after the surgery when you cant drink but because it has a lovely minty taste I still use it to get rid of the horrible taste in my mouth.

I just have sugar free Polo's. :)

I was getting sick of sugar free mints, I wanted something different and not as strong as polo's and these are perfect. I can still have a minty one but the Mint-Vanilla ones aren't so strong.

I tried the dry mouth spray and I didn't like it at all.

I noticed after my op that I had a horrible taste in my mouth and I sort of still do. But I found a fantastic soloution that I thought I'd share with you all (it's probably already been mentioned but I'm sharing anyway! lol). I found some sweets that are sugar free and as long as you don't crunch and swallow, just suck them to nothingness they help with the horrible taste. They're from Sula and I got them from Holland and Barratt in little boxes for around 75p a box. There's a few different flavours but my favourites are Mint-Vanilla and the Capuccino ones. Anyway here's a link

Sula

Tatses like chewing Ghandi's flip flop :8855:

Try scrubbing your tongue with tooth paste :D
Or a wire brush dipped in vodka :8855:

........Dont worry it goes away in a few weeks ;)

Back