• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital Food Makeover!

looks good when there chatting about it but it all boils down to money and i cant see that pot keep getting filled some how :(

I caught most of them as I was in hospital last week. I don't normally see any daytime TV.

I thought that his intentions seemed genuine, but I can't see it rolling out across the country unfortunately.

I know that our main NHS hospital has a very good staff and visitor restuarant but the food they serve to the patients is the usual stuff.

I got the impression that the hospital they were filming in was very small in comparison to most.

I caught most of them as I was in hospital last week. I don't normally see any daytime TV.

I thought that his intentions seemed genuine, but I can't see it rolling out across the country unfortunately.

I know that our main NHS hospital has a very good staff and visitor restuarant but the food they serve to the patients is the usual stuff.

I got the impression that the hospital they were filming in was very small in comparison to most.

Yeah it looked small to me, just by the size of the restaurant.

Dont get me wrong, I have stayed in 4 hospitals now and the food has been ok in all of them, not restaurant standard but at the end of the day, they dont have restaurant money to play with, I do think the NHS get slated a lot when actually there is really no need too. Hooray for the NHS lol

Back