• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive had the band done

Hi Paula,

Just checking in to see how you're getting along - and good by the looks of it. You do know that 5kgs is approximately 11 lbs?? There are 2.25 lbs in a kilo - so you've lost almost a stone in 2 weeks.

Good on you girl and fair play to you for being brave enough to go for the op. I wish we could get it on the NHS, but that's unlikely. I've put on about 7lbs since I quit WW. Still trying to go it alone. Restarting again tomorrow.

Keep up the good work. I'll be checking in now and again to see how you're doing.

Edel

Hi edel,thanks for checking on me lovey,weve missed you on ww site.Hope your managing .Hurry up and come backxx

That's excellent!:)

Hi edel,thanks for checking on me lovey,weve missed you on ww site.Hope your managing .Hurry up and come backxx

Thanks Paula, restart didn't go so well. It's the bank holiday weekend and I'm not hopeful. Was just checking in to see how you are.

Any chance of giving me an update on what having the band is like?

Oh, isn't it time you updated your ticker too?

how you feelin paula and hows it all going ,
hope your not in to much pain still
all the best xx

Hi Paula, Its great to see you back and settling in Oz. How are you feeling??? Did you pay for the op over there?
Taz x

Hi guys,i did pay for the op myself it was about $7500.I am waiting for my fill next wednesday as i dont feel like i am loosing.I dont think ive lost anymore than my initial bit.
Im not in anymore pain but when i lay and go to sllep i can feel where i had it done.
I suppose i feel a little disheartened as i thought i would loose some more but i dont want to get impatient.I need to wait till after next week and see what happensxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Paula, restart didn't go so well. It's the bank holiday weekend and I'm not hopeful. Was just checking in to see how you are.

Any chance of giving me an update on what having the band is like?

Oh, isn't it time you updated your ticker too?
Hi mate ,how you doin?
Well ahving the band was ok.I thought it was going to be a little cut and no pain.Dont ask me where i got that from i just did.Well i felt quite groggy for a few days and didnt expect to be so sore but im hopein it is all goin to be worth it.
Hope you had a good weekendxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi mate ,how you doin?
Well ahving the band was ok.I thought it was going to be a little cut and no pain.Dont ask me where i got that from i just did.Well i felt quite groggy for a few days and didnt expect to be so sore but im hopein it is all goin to be worth it.
Hope you had a good weekendxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a great week this week family wise, not so good diet wise. Giving it a bit of a rest to refocus.

Glad you're doing well, I'm sure it will all be worth it when it comes to next summer "down under" and you're in lovely skimpy clothes.

when do you get your next fill?

Hi mate,i get my fill on friday yippee.What is it with our brains,since ive had my op i feel fatter and have been called names at work .I dont know why that is very strangexx

Fat is all a state of mind, babes. I'm pretty sure you're doing really well now that you've got the band done. Just wait till that first fill is done.

As for kids calling you names - I wouldn't worry about the little ... so and so's ...... they'll be old and struggling some day soon.

Keep your chin up kid..... you're doing great1

good luck for tomorrow paula! looking forward to seeing how u feel after the filling so i know what to expect as well! u have done really well with the weight u have lost so far in the last fortnight and i hope u enjoy the loss u get with the fill in the next 2 weeks!

xxxxxxxx

Back