• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How did you find this site?

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hiya everyone, just wondered how you all came to find this site. I was searching google for "asthma and wls" and this site came up, soooooo glad it did lol :D

Yep via google too. I think it was diabetes and gastric bypass. seems so long ago now.

Yep via google too. I think it was diabetes and gastric bypass. seems so long ago now.

lol i bet thats how a lot of us found it!

My great friend..... Google, I googled weight loss surger gastric bypass and it came up, my best google search to date xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I was looking for gastric bypass surgery and came across this site... I must say its a fab site and is quickly replacing facebook for me lol x

This site is a spin off from another general dieting site called Minimins. Thats how it started, WLS had its own section. But it quite quickly got very busy, and i think there were a few problems with in-fighting (wls dieters v non wls dieters), so the owners of the site (the lovely Mini, and her website expert son Pierce) decided to make a separate site for wls. Some of the longest standing members on here started on Minimins. Thats why my post count isnt that high but my rep power is! It was carried over from the other site ;)) For general dieting Minimins is fab <3<3.

Yep, Google wanting to know as much as possible before approaching my GP last year ... I lurked around on here reading as many posts as I could, before joining as soon as I knew it was happening for me in August after seeing Mr Patel. :D

This site is a spin off from another general dieting site called Minimins. Thats how it started, WLS had its own section. But it quite quickly got very busy, and i think there were a few problems with in-fighting (wls dieters v non wls dieters), so the owners of the site (the lovely Mini, and her website expert son Pierce) decided to make a separate site for wls. Some of the longest standing members on here started on Minimins. Thats why my post count isnt that high but my rep power is! It was carried over from the other site ;)) For general dieting Minimins is fab <3<3.

ahhhh thanks for that! its good to know how it started :) very glad they did it :D

i was on another forum before ,and they were very ,how shall i say ,,,*****y,,,,,clicky,and boring,,lol ,,not like you lot! haha,i was going to stay off forums when i see this one,and ive not even looked else where since ,i love it !

I was part of Minimins too. x

googles "mr balapuri" and i came to this site, and onto a forum with his name in it xx

I googled my surgery date, hospital, and surgeon all at once and it came up with someone on this site who matched all.

xxx

really? what a coincidence!! lol

really? what a coincidence!! lol

It was really weird, i found out that her op was the first one in morning, and i would have gone in straight after her. Also found someone else here, who was at same hospital on same day, but op in the afternoon, so i was really looking forward to knowing who i was going to be ward buddies with.
But then hospital beought my date forward 2 weeks, out of the blue, so lost them as ard buddies and can't find anyone else by googling or posting date on here.
Glad my ops sooner, but gutted i won't know the people in on same day.

xxx

Google for me too! just trying to find out about gastric bypass ........ and here I am! wouldn't care, dont bother with fb or twitter or that kind of thing and now I know why .... my addictive nature would mean on Internet all night but I've got a mortgage to pay so need to work! xxx :)

Google again here......God what did we do before Google!

i have no idea!! through google we have all found each other, awww :)

Back