• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you stop the hunger hormone returning?

Want2b3

hi guys

I am 6 months post op and I think the or am worried the hunger hormone is returning. Those of you further down the road or possibly researched it, can you answer this question?
Can you prevent it returning?
If not limit its effects?

Just wondered as I am struggling this last week.

I've always still felt hungry so I don't know if the sleeve does effect ghrelin production for everyone.

What are you struggling with? x

Life lol well work stress and old carbs creeping in crisps and cakes that I have been good to avoid since lent! I have to find other stress releasing ways not food! But I ate a massive bag of popcorn crisps last night! Over 4 sittings but how did I manage it so easy when it only takes a little protein to fill up! But the more carbs I eat the hungrier I am getting so vicious circle! I know what I need to do go back to the rules and will start tomorrow! But wonder as I am getting more hungry and eating about 300 calls a day more it is worrying! I eat about 900/1000 calls on a normal day God knows how much on this binge !

I hear you @Want2b3 , I've not lost any weight for a while but really want to lose some more and work/life in general don't help.

Lets start posting what we're having to spur each other on? x

Back