• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long is the wait from being put on list at Walsall Manor?

Kathryn81

Hi all,
Just wondering how long people are waiting for op once they have been put onto waiting list at Walsall Manor.

Can't help with this sorry buy wanted to say hi ..I was refered to walsall manor by my gp early this month (march)2017 and have 1st appointment on 19 April .it's a 4 hour appointment so not sure what will happen x

Can't help with this sorry buy wanted to say hi ..I was refered to walsall manor by my gp early this month (march)2017 and have 1st appointment on 19 April .it's a 4 hour appointment so not sure what will happen x
Hiya, I had my first appointment in January, they told me it would be 4 hours but it wasn't coz I only saw the nurse briefly and a doctor, the dietician wasn't in.
Hope it all goes well for you on your journey
Xxx

Hiya, I had my first appointment in January, they told me it would be 4 hours but it wasn't coz I only saw the nurse briefly and a doctor, the dietician wasn't in.
Hope it all goes well for you on your journey
Xxx
Thanks for reply ..did they tell you how long the wait is until you get surgery ..also do they do a tier 3 xxx thanks xx

Hi. My first app at WM was July 16..having already completed tier 3 through local authority. My last app was Feb 17 with anethiatist and have had my call Friday for June 19th date...so overall just under a year wait. Hope this helps x

Hi. I'm having a bypass. Just started milk LRD. Today. What stage are you at? X

I've been discussed at meeting got to see surgeon now which should be on Wednesday this week.

Good luck with your LRD.

Last edited:
Back