• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long off work?

LOL i know i did not need to tell my employer what surgery i was having BUT i have to wear a uniform which means i am going to keep needing new ones every month at this rate for a while. Therefore i warned my supervisor lol as getting the uniform can be somewhat haphazard at times.

as it is i am already back in my old blazer and it fits me better then it has at any point since i got it.....

LOL i know i did not need to tell my employer what surgery i was having BUT i have to wear a uniform which means i am going to keep needing new ones every month at this rate for a while. Therefore i warned my supervisor lol as getting the uniform can be somewhat haphazard at times.

as it is i am already back in my old blazer and it fits me better then it has at any point since i got it.....

Now I am intrigued! You're a red coat aren't you?

LMAO no not a redcoat Grom i do security at the beeb get to see/meet the bands ect that come in for the radio theatre and lots of others.

you know that protest sitin at the reception while i was in hospital LOL that was my shift on duty i missed it

LMAO no not a redcoat Grom i do security at the beeb get to see/meet the bands ect that come in for the radio theatre and lots of others.

you know that protest sitin at the reception while i was in hospital LOL that was my shift on duty i missed it

Wow that's like being famous!! Fab job! people will really notice your loss when you are wearing the same thing all the time won't they??

ROFL oh i know they will, whats so amazing is just before i had my op i was wearing my hair loose at work (not meant to for health and saftey reasons but it was xmas/new year) anyway the arabic managers were all on to me about how much weight i had lost and i didnt want to lose too much, and how fantastic i looked and that i should ALWAYS wear my hair down... god i wish i could the stress caused to it from having it up is not good, as i have fine frizzy hair.

So i can imagine what its going to be like over the next few months as the weight drops off and they start seeing a new slimmer me

Back