• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many grams of protein and how many carbs?

You are very welcome :D I didnt realise how much carbs and fat was in stuff either, it has come as a real shock to me......It is a really good site and I try and do a food diary when I can so I can just see what calories Im eating. I dont do it every day as I dont want to become obsessed with food again! :D XX

I've been logging in to MyFitnesspal this week to record my food.
Thursday I managed 1000 calories and 60g of protein, 165g carbs
Friday I managed 1,136 calories, 63 g protein and 153 carbs
Today I managed 912 calories, 54 g of protein and 79 of carbs!

This is probably erring on the side of having eaten more rather than less, as the quantities in MyFitnesspal don't always allow for how small my portions are!

Tonight I even managed a 4oz steak!

I cannot believe I'm eating so little....and i've been making a really concerted effort to eat more over the past few days since I've been recording.

I would guess most days since October i've only managed about 600 calories max! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't want to get obsessed either...but it's no wonder my weight loss is slow. I really think my body's in starvation mode.
I don't know how I can eat any more without making myself feel ill, as my restriction is so tight.

I'm utterly amazed I managed that steak tonight: no pain or anything and it was quite tough and chewy. Isn't it weird how we can manage diffeent amounts on different days and at different meals?

Its is weird Grace, there doesnt seem to be any pattern with it....its just so random! Not good for planning lol. I had my 2nd piece of bread since surgery today. Just 1 small wholemeal slice with brown sauce and a rasher of bacon......it was lush :D I had that and one other rasher of bacon and I was stuffed but so relieved it went down ok :D XX

Its is weird Grace, there doesnt seem to be any pattern with it....its just so random! Not good for planning lol. I had my 2nd piece of bread since surgery today. Just 1 small wholemeal slice with brown sauce and a rasher of bacon......it was lush :D I had that and one other rasher of bacon and I was stuffed but so relieved it went down ok :D XX

Yes....yesterday I couldn't eat half a weetabix, today 4oz of steak!
I still can't tolerate bread at all. Glad you enjoyed your bacon!

Back