• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much are you loosing on your average week?

Followed the guidelines to the letter.

The liquid/sloppy/crispy stages and still don't eat/drink within 30 minutes of each other.

This preserves the size of your stomach/pouch and protects your band if you've had one fitted.

The rules are there for more reasons than what I thought and I'm glad I've stuck to them :)

Ahh I see.

I always wait at least an hour before drinking after a meal as that was what I was told. Differing advice for my band.

And can I just add, I certainly know it's very very hard work at times and am by no means getting at anyone or making criticism :)

Hmmmm... don't worry. I don't think I've ever posted about breaking the pouch-care rules as I stick to them too - i.e. drinking and eating thing - for instance I've been sat here waiting for the last hour after my yoghurt breakfast so that I can make a drink as I'm parched - just about to make a hot drink now then sup on a belated :eek: protein shake (as I did my chest and triceps yesterday at the gym - and feel nice and stiff for it).

If I felt you were being sanctimonious toward me I would certainly pick you up on it ;) - then move on.

I'd like you to share more of your training regime with me.

Tah CC

My training is as much a macho thing as well as for physical fitness!

Plus it gives me time to reflect as where I cylce is generally free from anything else apart from the road/field and me and my bike.

Funnily enough .... I regard my exercising as a bit of a macho thing too. If you ever met me you'd realise I'm not butch in anyway (or at least I'd like to think so) BUT I love the feeling of strength I get from doing a class and pressing weights. I LOVE the mental strength more than enything .... pushing myself to do the last rep on a really hard set or continuing on in an aerobics class when I'm knackered and pouring with sweat. It's such a great feeling dontcha think? For instance I did 4 sets instead of doing 3 yesterday (when doing my triceps and chest) - I set myself the challenge and rose to it. I feel wonderfully achey this morning ....! Sadistic I know. lol

As a man this may repulse you but I would love a body like this:

Female-Bodybuilding-Supplements.jpg

A muscular but feminine body.
I think it would counter against loose skin issues i.e. bulked out by a bit of muscle. Also I'd be able to keep the weight off easily and reduce my inches due to muscle mass.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back