• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Much Is Too Much?

Hi Kate,
Missed ya babes,
I have no restriction AT ALL...put on 6lbs!
Fill on Friday...i am absolutely dreading the appointment!!!!
Scared!
Portion sizes are BIG...but i am hungry!
xxxxx

Sounds like you need another fill, I felt like you before my fill last Friday, could eat quite a lot..

Hi Kate,
Missed ya babes,
I have no restriction AT ALL...put on 6lbs!
Fill on Friday...i am absolutely dreading the appointment!!!!
Scared!
Portion sizes are BIG...but i am hungry!
xxxxx

6lb is nothing considering what you have been through and why are you worried about your appointment?? you havn't done anything wrong, explain what happened how you have no restriction etc and you need a good fill (of saline lol) my portion sizes could be bigger too believe me but I just have to say no or I will completely regret it, you'll be fine x x

have u got ur apntmnt for Saturday sorted? Its odd...we always seem to do the op/fills etc at the same time...1 have 4.5 in my 10ml at mo (although, it is said that some evaporates...so knowing my luck i prob have 0 left!) xxxx

Yip all sorted :woohoo: hopefully this 1ml will be all I need to kickstart it again, I have 4mls in total in my band so come Saturday it will be 5, I want another stone & 1/2 off me for Halloween so I can wear a sexy little outfit to a Halloween party were going to :p Phil is encourageing me something serious to keep at my diet he's dying for me to wear it lol

:giggle:
Watch it!!!! You'll be pregnant again if youre not careful!!!1:D

Bless him....

I think ive just lost my mojo!
Hopefully Friday will give me the kick up the ass i need!
Was doing ok this week, but Izac was rushed to hospital yesterday after having an 'accident' at skl...concussion...
Id eaten nothing, sao managed to get a sandwich and 3 pkts of crisps, a piece of malt loaf and a chocolate bar down me!!!!
http://www.fastbrowsersearch.com/re...30-DC72-FAE6-10F11439A336}&l=fl18&v=18&s=TDBS
Horrendous!!!

He's ok now, but i just feel like im heading towards that fat woman i left behind!!!!:(

:giggle:
Watch it!!!! You'll be pregnant again if youre not careful!!!1:D

Bless him....

I think ive just lost my mojo!
Hopefully Friday will give me the kick up the ass i need!
Was doing ok this week, but Izac was rushed to hospital yesterday after having an 'accident' at skl...concussion...
Id eaten nothing, sao managed to get a sandwich and 3 pkts of crisps, a piece of malt loaf and a chocolate bar down me!!!!

Horrendous!!!

He's ok now, but i just feel like im heading towards that fat woman i left behind!!!!:(

Hope he's ok!!

Well if you think like that you will become that fat woman you left behind, if you think positive you will act positive :) Just put this past few weeks behind you and look forward to Saturday, I cant bloody wait im not even bothered by liquids and sloppies again I just want some bloody restriction!!
I had a day last week where I ate a packet of crisps and a biscuit, i felt rotten afterwards and thought about how I would feel going back to how I was, back to size 20 clothes and I just thought NO BLOODY THANKYOU im starting to like who I am now and starting to get wolf whistles again.......stupid builders!! lol

We both get our fills on Saturday so we are both in the same boat, we will aim to get as much weight of us as possible for Halloween and see how happy we will be then, we will be delighted

And once you get some weight off that mojo will come flying back and hit ye in the face :D

i know how you feel hun, i have really good days and then days when i know i eat too much. the difference is now i don't eat the wrong things and so far i've only had 3 snacks in 4 weeks. my head is changing completely. my attitude towards food is very different, rather than 4 snacks a day i barely have them-so rarely that i don't feel guilty about it. before the guilt would make me think, sod it and stuff whatever i wanted til the next time i decided to 'diet'.
In actual fact i've noticed that when i've eaten slightly more I loose more weight. i think sometimes i dont have enough cals.

i know how you feel hun, i have really good days and then days when i know i eat too much. the difference is now i don't eat the wrong things and so far i've only had 3 snacks in 4 weeks. my head is changing completely. my attitude towards food is very different, rather than 4 snacks a day i barely have them-so rarely that i don't feel guilty about it. before the guilt would make me think, sod it and stuff whatever i wanted til the next time i decided to 'diet'.
In actual fact i've noticed that when i've eaten slightly more I loose more weight. i think sometimes i dont have enough cals.

OMG thats exactly what I use to do whereas now I dont feel guilty cos I know I wont gorge like I used to, 1 piece of chocolate does me were before it would be a whole bar :eek:

How are you getting on hun, are you finding it easy enough or a bit of a struggle?

Hi Katie and scrummy, not got my band in yet but all the information 3 bookllets ,filox style came today with Healthier weight and had 3 calls in last 2 days talking me through everything on Saturday , one local support nurse, one Health weight dietican going over the band rules, one from another person checking i am o.k and ready telling me time of slot 6 of us having bands on the day really wanted a early one as the earlier done earlier recovering, and less time hanging around getting nervous, hungry, thirsty.

Any way have been told every time we have fill we have to revert back to 3 days liquid and then 3 days soft so there is no risk of slippage not seen that any where else on here but will follow the rules to letter.
Cant afford in any sense to risk or mess my golden chance up.

The food plan i have speaks in terms of a 7 " plate through out, and table spoon of this and that over a 15 - 20 min time slot no less.........that will be so difficult as i have always been a snatch and grab kind.
Thats probably why i so voluptous(reframing my body image )

Hi Katie and scrummy, not got my band in yet but all the information 3 bookllets ,filox style came today with Healthier weight and had 3 calls in last 2 days talking me through everything on Saturday , one local support nurse, one Health weight dietican going over the band rules, one from another person checking i am o.k and ready telling me time of slot 6 of us having bands on the day really wanted a early one as the earlier done earlier recovering, and less time hanging around getting nervous, hungry, thirsty.

Any way have been told every time we have fill we have to revert back to 3 days liquid and then 3 days soft so there is no risk of slippage not seen that any where else on here but will follow the rules to letter.

The food plan i have speaks in terms of a 7 " plate through out, and table spoon of this and that over a 15 - 20 min time slot no less.........that will be so difficult as i have always been a snatch and grab kind.

Hi 32bme, you'll be fine :) thats mad...... a 7" plate is what I use to eat from :confused: anyway if thats what you were told go with it!! I was told its 3 days liquids and 3 days soft if you have had a fill by x-ray other than that its 1 day of each, I was with THG who are you with?

Hi I'me with Healthier Weight,so far so good.

I am with Healthier weight and also follow 3 days liquid 3 days slops rule after my fills. It is also to help kick start the weight loss as well. Which really works for me. After all my fills I have had a good week after for loss. Healthier weight also only make you wait 2 weeks between fills and tend to put larger volumes in to start with and slow the amounts down. Rather than only put 1 ml at a time in like some providers. However, that has been my experience as that is what i have needed. Yo are in good hands.

I had a bypass in June and my weight loss seems to have really slowed down, I reckon because the loss is so dramatic at the start we expect possibly too much, keep with it, I know how you feel though, I get very despondant especially when I see others are losing weight much quicker than me!!! Pauline

OMG thats exactly what I use to do whereas now I dont feel guilty cos I know I wont gorge like I used to, 1 piece of chocolate does me were before it would be a whole bar :eek:

How are you getting on hun, are you finding it easy enough or a bit of a struggle?

i'm doing ok hun, restriction is pretty naff but i'm easily eating at least half of what i was before and am making all the right food choices. i'm doing well now i've upped my protein intake, less hungry.
i'm on about 900-1200 cals a day and am now on protein shakes so i get 90g a day.
weight loss is now 23lb

i'm doing ok hun, restriction is pretty naff but i'm easily eating at least half of what i was before and am making all the right food choices. i'm doing well now i've upped my protein intake, less hungry.
i'm on about 900-1200 cals a day and am now on protein shakes so i get 90g a day.
weight loss is now 23lb

That is brilliant well done, what would you eat in a normal day?

That is brilliant well done, what would you eat in a normal day?
B; 1 weetabix or handful readybrek or go ahead bar (check, pack diff flavours vary hugely on cals)
L; half pack of either ham, beef, chicken (check packs for cals)
D; meat based meal with veg and either 1 small new pt or 1 spoon of pasta/rice. Could be homemade burgers, curry, roast, cottage pie etc . if i have a potato topped pie i do mostly mashed cauli with some mashed pot and just veg on the side no other carbs.

Back