• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Can't send private messages

Hi :)

I reached 50 posts today (hooray!) but still can't send private messages. I've logged out (cookies cleared) and logged back in but still get the "you do not have access to this page" error message.

I'm on a Mac and using the latest version of Firefox if that helps...

Thanks in advance :)

It takes approx an hour for it to 'kick' in :)

Aha! I'll stop being an impatient geek and go and do something more wholesome instead then. At least for an hour ;)

Thanks v much.

Hi guys

I have tried to add my msn handle and facebook link to my profile but it does not seem to work. Is there something specific I am not doing?

On MSN does it matter if you are using Windows Live as the messenger? And of Facebook my page did not have the bit with the numbers to copy over...

Please help me....

It is only visible for 2-3 days after the post is written.

You should see it on mine below ;)

Pierce

I am feeling really dim but I just dont see the thank you button, I have three icons on the left, online, rep, warning sign, then the google dig etc, then the quotes/reply etc on the right.
what does the icon look like and where should I find it. help please.

Sorry, sorry. Its 50 posts before you can use it.

Pierce

Dawn you are by no means dim, it takes awhile for everyone to get the hang of a new place and please do not hesistate to ask questions because others can learn from them as well including ourselves.

Love Mini xxx

hi pierce can you please tell me how to add ticker to my profile i have created and copied one but don't know how to paste it to my profile
many thanks
Sharon:confused:

thanks mini think i have done it :)

hi
it says I have been thanked 5 times in 5 posts...
how do I know who and which posts?

thank you

Hi Pierce,

I'm trying to look at other members avatars and posts it tells me I have innsufficient priviliges

Can you explain this please
Many Thanks
Jeanx

hi
it says I have been thanked 5 times in 5 posts...
how do I know who and which posts?

thank you

I don't think you can. However, you can find everyone's thanked posts via the search button on the green bar above and you could scroll down until you find one you've been thanked for :)

To see who has thanked find a post which has a thanks on it

The Following User Says Thank You to username For This Useful Post: Show me >>

And press show me :)

I'm trying to look at other members avatars and posts it tells me I have innsufficient priviliges

Can you explain this please
Many Thanks
Jeanx

Some things, like pms, looking at people profiles etc comes when you have posted at least 50 posts.

As for seeing posts, do you mean all posts, or just certain posts? I see that you have replied to people before and after this message, so assume you can see their posts now?

Pierce i need my account verified i think, as i can not read posts to me or i am useless ?

Back