• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Hi
I can't seem to be able to upload my profile picture (the one that appears next to my stats)
I seem to be doing everything right, save settings but then nothing happens :(
What am i doing wrong??
Mags xxx

Thank you so much
Mags xxx

It sounds like the issue is the adverts or a 3rd party javascript will not load for you.

For it not to be working for an entire 3 weeks is kind of unusuall, and you have done everything right such as clearing out cache and trying different browsers.

You could try running an addon called no-script on firefox to see if it helps?

Pierce

Thanks for replying - I'm now able to access through Firefox but its still not allowing HTML so everything I type is like masses of babbling. It means I've got both browsers on my desktop and I need Java enabled to access my work network I'm not sure if Firefox and IE will conflict if I have different settings on them. I've emailed microsoft but there reply was everything i'd already done plus the instructions below which did not do anything except to make me use up an aweful lot of energy ! Any more suggestions With regards and thanks Julie

My reply has disappeared

Hi,

I spent some time earlier today drafting a reply to a thread - CD Teams. When I went to submit it the system required me to log in again. I did this and a message appeared telling me (not these exact words but something along these lines)that the message has been submitted and will appear later when released by a moderator.

I have done this process before and the message appears in the thread later. However, this time my reply is nowhere to be seen.

Have I lost this message for ever (i hope not:sigh:) or is it out there sitting in cyberspace?

Thanks for replying - I'm now able to access through Firefox but its still not allowing HTML so everything I type is like masses of babbling. It means I've got both browsers on my desktop and I need Java enabled to access my work network I'm not sure if Firefox and IE will conflict if I have different settings on them. I've emailed microsoft but there reply was everything i'd already done plus the instructions below which did not do anything except to make me use up an aweful lot of energy ! Any more suggestions With regards and thanks Julie

I am afraid not. Its very hard to diagnose. The two browsers will not conflict with one another as they are both separate.

Pierce

Good evening !

Everything is now working - I have no idea why or what has happened but I can now get on Minimins using IE including using html !!

So now I'm a happy bunny the difficuly is that I've done nothing and changed nothing but its now working ?? Doesn't make sense but if it works who cares !

So thank you both Pierce and Mini for both your rapid responses and most of all for this fabulous site.

Good evening !

Everything is now working - I have no idea why or what has happened but I can now get on Minimins using IE including using html !!

So now I'm a happy bunny the difficuly is that I've done nothing and changed nothing but its now working ?? Doesn't make sense but if it works who cares !

So thank you both Pierce and Mini for both your rapid responses and most of all for this fabulous site.

I would love to know, but I have changed nothing. Anways, glad your back on and everything is okay again.

Pierce

You need to have 50+ posts :)

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

So glad I read this now, been wondering why I cant change my avatar :p makes sense now!

x

Is here a good place to ask for a name change?

If so, can I be Hamsterjam?

Thanks

Cor, that's what I call customer service - thanks :)

Back