• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What word would you use.......

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
To describe your journey??

I am a scrapbooker and I have taken photos every step of the way, I have been writing and explaining how I have felt at various stages, so I was wondering how you would describe your journey or arrival at your target?

I am thinking;-

Transformation.

Evolution,

Flourish

Any ideas?? If I can find anything that fits, I might add it to a tattoo I have in mind.

Thanks for your help.

Maz0106

Thats a fantastic idea, i am also doing a scrap book with loads of photos and script also.

My staff brought me presents while i was at home recovering one being a links of london charm for my braclet, it was a key...i thought 'why have they brought me a key' they said..'a key to your new life'... i thought this was amazing and brought tears to my eyes!!

Not really a word but thought i would share.
Maz xx

lyzzyanne

Great Ideas!! I like all the suggestions, I really feel this is a new beginning and I feel that I was always underneath the blubber but couldn't get out!!

The key idea is a great thought by your colleagues, you could def get that into a scrapbook.

Happy days, thank you, it has made me think........

Borogirl, that is on my list, also moving on, so two words are fine!!

Slaz, that sums it up, my butterfly moment, one I hadn't thought about!!!

Thank you
xxxx

Yvessa

Freedom.

borogirl

Yes, Normal.
Its great. To be able to go in a shop and pick up anything and NOT to be the biggest in the playground is great.

lyzzyanne

Mmm I see what you mean with normal, but I like freedom, not featured in my list as yet, its now on there!!
Thanks

Karlos

Beginning

Target achievement is just the start, it's when the real work begins. Some never achieve target just spend their time making excuses for failing to hit it. Others here achieve fabulous results, but they realise target is just the start

The scrapbook is a great idea you should also tasks start measurements and regularly update them to see how much your shape and size have changed too. Good luck xxx

lyzzyanne

Beginning

Target achievement is just the start, it's when the real work begins. Some never achieve target just spend their time making excuses for failing to hit it. Others here achieve fabulous results, but they realise target is just the start

The scrapbook is a great idea you should also tasks start measurements and regularly update them to see how much your shape and size have changed too. Good luck xxx

As I say I'm a scrapbooker and we, as a breed like to record everything!! So my record started before I went into hospital. I have my photo taken in exactly the same spot at the bottom of my stairs every two weeks, front, back, right, left and face. I have decided to do my waist measurement at the same time.

Weight loss has slowed a bit but its still going down and I find I am changing in other ways (clothes are looser and my shoes are too big, wasn't expecting that one!!)

My plan is to produce a complete record of my journey, along with the photos I have kept a private blog and included things like NSV's which really boost me when things are slow.

I also have a list of aspirations which I am working my way through, I have done scuba diving, got on a plane without an extentions belt, manage to get the table down flat with clear air between me and it. I have got into my sons stupidly small sports car (and got out again without the aid of a crane!!)

I still want to do indoor sky diving, go on the Harry potter ride at Universal and have a tattoo, to name just a few.

I love looking back at my blog because it shows me the ups and downs long after they have become a blur!!

This forum has been a huge help

So thanks everyone.

xx