• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

I'll pm you Jan :)

Thanks x

It'll be fine hun, I'm sure, and if you experience any probs at all from stuff you have posted that you are not comfy with, then you know who/where to call eh? (and, no, not Ghostbusters;):D)..xxx

Thanks Lacey :D xxx

Well, I am
Happy18.gif
, but the others?
Happy10.gif

If you need anything in particular moved, as Lacey says, give us a shout. Moving the whole lot may take until 2010, but we'll get it done :cool:

:D

Thanks KD :D xxx

You should be able to set an avatar, which is under UserCP -> Edit Avatar (you have 20 posts and as such meet the requirements to set one).

The mood is at the top right under your name.

Pierce

Hy im trying to change the color and font i write in but i cant and at the bottom of my page when writing a thread it says html off and everything else is on can you help pleazz

Hi i have posted two pics to the gallery, and wanted to place them in my photo album and now i can't delete them. I can't find a tutorial how to get rid of them either, sorry! Also do i need a certain number of posts before i can add pics to my signature, i have a ticker but can't add the pics? Thanks Lisa

Hi, I started my diary in the Slimming World forum, This dunderhead has just realized it should no longer be there because I have moved to the Atkins forum. Is it possible to move it please?

Many Thanks,

W.

Wrinkly
Have moved it to Atkins for you

Irene xx

IreneH, Thank you so much.

I see we both live in Northumberland, which means we are both very lucky..
_smile__by_luckylinx.gif

I have been trying to change the title of a thread I started, well correct a spelling mistake and it not working.

Good eveningI'm having a number of difficulties with both accessing the site and using HTML.I've no idea why but a number of weeks ago I couldn't access the site on any of the machines in the house. Our server is BT and we're using mainly Vista and IE.I use AVG pro and have ran virus checks/ spyware etc. Eventually by disabling Java and Active script I can get on however I can't access Gmail which is my mail account nor can I use HTML.I've tried numerous things including trying Mozilla and Firefox but still no joy, I've cleared the cache, cookies and history and done things to the DNS (thank you Pierce).This happened out of the blue about 3 weeks ago then suddenly it worked for a couple of days then went again.What actually happens is the web page won't load and the loading indicator seems to stick around 3/4 full.Any suggestions/help would be gratefully receivedwith love

It sounds like the issue is the adverts or a 3rd party javascript will not load for you.

For it not to be working for an entire 3 weeks is kind of unusuall, and you have done everything right such as clearing out cache and trying different browsers.

You could try running an addon called no-script on firefox to see if it helps?

Pierce

Back