• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Sorry for interrupting here. I was just wondering...are you using the BB code? It worked for me when I put a tickerTag ticker on here before this one.

Just a thought as I know that some other forums use the HTML code

...and Ctrl C, then into User CP, signature and then Ctrl V...save signature?

Sorry, just trying to help, not stick my nose into things (bad habit I have)

Oh thats just awful, i hate it when im trying to do something and the site just goes down!!! :(

Pierce

changing thread title??

hiya pierce

great website by the way!! just wondering if it is possible to change my thread title??? i would normally change the amount of days i'm doing this bonkers diet every day.

cheers

Gen xx

how do i change my thread title????

I am sure I have read this somewhere on here..but I cant seem to find it.

So sorry to be a pain but can you post it again!

Thanks Lou XX

Mrs Depp said:
I've tried to put a tickertag with my user details but it didn't work. Can you help please?

Carolxxx

Hi Carol

I found that some of the tickertag things didn't work for some reason - no idea why :confused: Are you pasting the one that starts img? If need be, copy the whole thing and email me at [email protected] and I will have a try for you :)

Hi Pierce,

Is it possible at all to have a larger storage for personal messages?
P.S. Thank u for the msg about missing me when i went in chat for a minute.:)

Hi Pierce,

Hope your Sunday is not too stressful for you? Just noticed that I don't have the "report bad post" triangular symbol on each post I make. The little one that sits at the bottom left of the page next to the symbol showing you are on line or not. Is this something I need to do or you? I noticed most other people have it showing...x

Hi Lacey - I haven't got it either on the posts that I make. Is it because it would be pointless to report yourself for a bad post that you write??? lol

I dunno but that would make sense - sort of....

love

Back