• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Looks good Heather - do you want your ticker as well? :)

Hi D Q, Managed to do it but lost my ticker :eek: - not bothered though as it needed changing, will do it later. Thanks for the help anyway :) . Just to let you know whatever you have on yours (signature) is not showing on mine - just a red x in a box.

ok will have a look - thanks hon ;)

Oh no...not the dreaded red x:eek:

Try right clicking on it and chose 'show picture'.

There's many reasons for the red x, but you could try that to start with.

You using internet explorer?

Can everyone else see my sig?! :confused:

Thanks mate - wonder what went wrong with my glow-worm?! :confused:

Thanks - think there was something wrong with my glow-worm, ah well :)

Is it just me or have you changed the new posts bit? When I used to post it would come up as a new post but now it disappears into the thread. Does that make sense?

ok question for you pierce! or anyone in the know..

I have my dolly signature - but it's not glitterly like everyones else and I want it to be!! I tried copying both the http thingys in but neither would work - any idea's??

Slinks - can't see your big D Q :eek:

Hi Geri, if you have turned it into an image on your PC, the glittery bit disappears. If you copy the url then it should glitter, etc but then it i prone to dying if they have a problem with their server, etc :)

e.g.:

ooh slinks,
thankyou soo much - I did put both the urls in as didnt know which one to use and neither of them worked! which is why I had the brainwave to save it to my pc and do it that way.. will try again later...

thanks doll!! :D

Hi

I've added a glittery thingy on my sig but i can't see it on my posts but i can of i go into my profile

Can you tell me where i've gone wrong

Fankooooooooo

Kel xxx

Hi
I registered about 3 weeks ago, but it seems that I am not activated as I can't seem to post, please could you assist me please.
Thanks

Hi there,

I have verified your account for you.

You can now post on the site.

What probably happened was that your verification email was put in the junk folder by AOL.

Pierce

Back