• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Yeah yeah yeah.....LOL, Isy and Pierce!!!! Have I just made meyself look like a complete twonk or what!!!! I'm looking at everything in detail on this site as it's so good.......didn't click that I don't need to report myself for a bad post....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I never knew twonk was a bad word - whoops, you made me use it!! :p

Naughty naughty!! :p
angry-t7.gif

Any ruddy excuse!! :rolleyes:

ok this has happened to me twice... i've logged on began typing, kinda got a bit distracted with work and other kinda mundane things, gone back to typing my post pressed the send button and it has logged me out and i lose my post...... it is sooooo frustrating. just wondering why is this happening?? is there a time out thingy on it or is it something i need to do with my pc??

any assistance would be great cos i'm really losing my patience with this one!!!

thanks a million

Gen xx

Try clicking the "Remember Me" box, when you log in. Whats happening is that your session is timing out, and when you click post, your loged out!!

Pierce

Gen said:
typing my post pressed the send button and it has logged me out and i lose my post...... it is sooooo frustrating. just wondering why is this happening?? is there a time out thingy on it or is it something i need to do with my pc??

any assistance would be great cos i'm really losing my patience with this one!!!

thanks a million

Gen xx

I've had this happen too, but kept going back a page until I got back to the message I had typed. Copied it, logged on, pasted and sent.

I do use Firefox tnough...don't know whether that makes a difference, but it's worth trying if it happens again.

I need help please, I managed to put the ticker box on but I can't put the glitter signature in don't know which link to add - please help!!!!

If you right click on the image, hit 'copy image location' then paste it into your signature using [img*][/img*] it should work :)

Thanks for that D Q but 'copy image location' does not come up when I right click - please helps

Back