• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

oh ok cool :) thanks

HI, i've been added as a friend by another user as she has pics I would like to view but when I click the link in her post and / or her gallery link a page comes up showing no pics... she definitely has them in her gallery as other posts on the thread show comments about them. I have checked with her and she has added me. Can you advise, please? Thanks

You dont have enough posts yet to view it. Once you get to 50 posts a whole new Minimins world opens up to you ;)

Ah, I did wonder....ooohhh can't wait! Thanks alot.

Hi Pierce

It seems the PMs I am sending are not getting through. I have sent a number in the past few days/weeks and FrancesMag has replied that she is not seeing any text in the messages. I just thought people were ignoring me.

Please could you take a look. You could ask Summerskye if she got the PM I sent yesterday.

Your help would be really appreciated

Hi i need help please.

i cannot view profiles or when i click on my own profile i cannot view it. neither can i send PM's!

is it something to do with my post count?

thanks and tk care :)
(great site by the way, well done to the whole of the site team) :) :)
xx

Hi Pierce

It seems the PMs I am sending are not getting through. I have sent a number in the past few days/weeks and FrancesMag has replied that she is not seeing any text in the messages. I just thought people were ignoring me.

Please could you take a look. You could ask Summerskye if she got the PM I sent yesterday.

Your help would be really appreciated

Hi Helen,

The user gets an email every time they get a PM. If they respond to that email it just comes to me.

She has to log into MiniMins to read/respond to PM's.

Pierce

Hi i need help please.

i cannot view profiles or when i click on my own profile i cannot view it. neither can i send PM's!

is it something to do with my post count?

thanks and tk care :)
(great site by the way, well done to the whole of the site team) :) :)
xx

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Here is a link that will help you make your way around MiniMins

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Hi Pierce,
Firstly may I say, thankyou and Mini for such a wonderful site. I have a little favour, which Im not sure even if you can do, but Im sure if it can be done, you can do it!!! Would there be any chance of getting 2 smilies done, 1 that says CREDIT YOU, and one that says CREDIT ME. Its just a few of us are using a programme called the Beck Diet Solution, and one of the main parts of it is to give yourself credit when you have achieved goals, on a daily basis, or even just credit for doing something good. I have to admit that I used to be on an American site before I found this one, and the site administrator was doing the Beck thingy and she did the smilies, so I am so untechnical and havent a clue if they are doable but if so it would be wonderful. Like the little sign ones. :sign0009:
Thanks either way.
x

Its me again

I want to put a list of my goals and dates in my signature ...thats ok not a problem but I want to be able to strike them through once they are achieved but so they are still readable. I've seen other peeps with this on their signature how do you do it?

Its me again

I want to put a list of my goals and dates in my signature ...thats ok not a problem but I want to be able to strike them through once they are achieved but so they are still readable. I've seen other peeps with this on their signature how do you do it?

When you are making a post if you look just above the smilies to the right and to the left of YouTube button you will see this button with S and a dash through it
strikeout_button.gif

...click on it and it will come up with two bracketts with STRIKE written in each one. Type your goal in-between and it will come up with a line through them. Or highlight the word just typed and then click the Strike button.
strikeout_button.gif

[strike]
10lb
[/strike]
strikeout_button.gif

[strike]To lose 5lb[/strike]

You can do quotes the same way when you hit the quote button.
quote.gif

Hi,
Very new to forums, please can someone tell me how i add goals to the bottom of my profile?

Many thanks

You type your goals into the signature box where you inserted your weight loss tracker. You need 50 posts to have a bigger signature. Coloured font uses up more signature space than black.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster. http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Back