• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Hello! Where do I go to add my statistics that everyone has on the left side of the screen (i.e. stat weight,current weight, goal weight, height, etc)?

Thanks in advance!
Robin

User CP
then
edit your details

Irene xx

Have to keep logging in

I'm having login problems. I login successfully but then when I move to a different forum or open a thread I am no longer logged in! It's very frustrating having to keep logging in again. Anyone know how I can sort this?

it sounds as if your cookies are not being set, try clicking "remember me" when logging in.

Pierce

Hi Pierce

Can you tell me where I find info about the 'ignore' function. Can I find out if I am on an 'ignore list'? If you are on a member's ignore list does this mean that any post you type in a thread is not even seen by that member? I'm getting a little confused.:wave_cry:

Thanks in advance

im having trouble Acessing profiles. my post count is 50+ but i cant access the profiles or private messages yet.

:eek: Hope everything is okay :eek:

Its fine im just an idiot.

I should only write private things in my diary........i forget that other people have threads that are in an area that anyone can see....................oops.

So basically i want to start from scratch.......:eek:

You Guys are sweet :)

Its my own damn fault........again......

xx

It'll be fine hun, I'm sure, and if you experience any probs at all from stuff you have posted that you are not comfy with, then you know who/where to call eh? (and, no, not Ghostbusters;):D)..xxx

You Guys are sweet :)

Well, I am
Happy18.gif
, but the others?
Happy10.gif

If you need anything in particular moved, as Lacey says, give us a shout. Moving the whole lot may take until 2010, but we'll get it done :cool:

:D

Well, I am
Happy18.gif
, but the others?
Happy10.gif

If you need anything in particular moved, as Lacey says, give us a shout. Moving the whole lot may take until 2010, but we'll get it done :cool:

:D

Loving the smilies.....so I'll let you off!...lol;):p:D

Hi Folks!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes.

Last night I exchanged a couple of posts with a new member in the Introductions forum.

There's now no sign of the thread he started, no record in my posts of the posts I did etc. and I'm a bit concerned in case something I said has put him off and he's somehow removed or had removed the whole thing! I did make a joke about being a stalker and I'm wondering if he might have not seen it as amusing!

I remember the user name but I'm not sure I should post it as it is a proper name.

I'd hate to think anything I did has led to someone not feeling able to access the wonderful support on here! :( x

Back